Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FAQ's answered by Jason Hill
11-30-2010, 07:53 PM
RE: FAQ's answered by Jason Hill
combining items of the new expansion with duct tape.
Would like more details on how to combine items.
For example, if I combine two weapons:
when using ranged attack, as does the range? (if they have different range)
if two shotguns, hitting the shot, I cause 2 damage? and in case you lose the gun, I play a d6 for each? or weapons are used separately?
If possible could you explain a little better, with a few other examples.

for example, combining two shotguns I cause 2 damage?
if a gun + shotgun too?
and if baseball bat + shotgun as you would use these?

some combinations do not know how to use if you have ever played and made some, I explain how they used it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2010, 04:44 PM
treat it as a compound weapon. if you have 2 guns.. make 2 attacks. if you have a break roll that flubs, the item as a whole gets a break roll.. if that saves it.. compound item is safe.

if you combined a 2 handed item with anything.. the new item is 2 handed.. etc.

soundguy
12-31-2010, 02:05 AM
I have a question about set up and starting the game. When heros get any start cards, if they get a play immediately card, do they play it then, or during their first turn?
01-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Just read these and am sharing with my group. Thanks.
01-04-2011, 09:48 PM
This is a great FAQ. I recently started playing with my friends, and this will solve a few ongoing disputes that we have been having over the rules.
01-05-2011, 01:15 AM
(12-31-2010 02:05 AM)xraine69 Wrote:  I have a question about set up and starting the game. When heros get any start cards, if they get a play immediately card, do they play it then, or during their first turn?

Err... i dunno. When ever somebody draws one of those like "jsut what i needed" we just shuffle it back in.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-25-2011, 03:19 AM
These were really great! I just started playing this game a couple weeks ago and I love it.
02-25-2011, 06:46 AM
(01-05-2011 01:15 AM)D153453D Wrote:  
(12-31-2010 02:05 AM)xraine69 Wrote:  I have a question about set up and starting the game. When heros get any start cards, if they get a play immediately card, do they play it then, or during their first turn?

Err... i dunno. When ever somebody draws one of those like "jsut what i needed" we just shuffle it back in.

From the FFP Wiki:

Q15: When does a Hero draw their free card for starting in the center of town when their Start Location is not on the board?

A15: During the Game Setup before the Zombie Player’s first turn. Hero ‘Play Immediately’ cards drawn at this time are also resolved immediately.
02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Hi
Me and my girlfriend has a little argument about the zombie hero. We were playing a game of "protect the mansion" and she had only 8 movable zombies outside my building, then she on the last round turned one of my heroes into a zombie hero, and moved every other zombie inside, and won. Im just wondering about, when a hero is changed to a zombie hero, doesn't that hero have to be moved to the zombie spawning pit before moving again?

From frustrated boyfriend
02-28-2011, 12:53 AM
(02-28-2011 12:23 AM)appendix Wrote:  when a hero is changed to a zombie hero, doesn't that hero have to be moved to the zombie spawning pit before moving again?

If you're asking if a Hero changed into a Zombie Hero is removed from the board, placed back into the Zombie Pool, then Spawned back onto the board... the answer is 'No'.

He/she rises back up on the same square he/she fell.

Just say NO to 'house rules'.