Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Holiday specials and new products!
12-11-2010, 10:34 PM
RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products!
OMGs... I LOVE FFP! I ordered my stuff AFTER the promo sale with the Signed cards was over... AND STILL GOT 2 SIGNED CARDS! One for LNOE and one for IFOS! Sweet!

Even though I don't have IFOS yet, I will in January. Zombie17
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2010, 10:37 PM
nice score!
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2010, 12:51 AM
(12-11-2010 12:17 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Figures... I missed it by a week. Just made a $200+ order from FFP Monday... Drat and the signed cards would have been awesome... Oh well... Can't catch every sale, promo, etc... Maybe now that I am here I won't miss the next one? Zombie13

The signed card promotion actually goes through the 15th of January, so you were good to go.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2010, 03:21 AM
(12-14-2010 12:51 AM)soundgirl Wrote:  
(12-11-2010 12:17 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Figures... I missed it by a week. Just made a $200+ order from FFP Monday... Drat and the signed cards would have been awesome... Oh well... Can't catch every sale, promo, etc... Maybe now that I am here I won't miss the next one? Zombie13

The signed card promotion actually goes through the 15th of January, so you were good to go.

Ok I feel dumb now.... LOL didn't see the difference in the dates there. I hate green so I likely saw green and ignored it. LOL Shows you how much I pay attention sometimes... But then again I keep tossing all my cash into games and there for am so broke I can't afford to pay attention! LOL