Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Important Update
09-11-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: FFP Important Update
HAhahaha! Yeah sounds about right. An entire room just for one game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2014, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 01:45 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Update#42 is out-Info on the Pledge Manager-A lot of Info.

We're right the near miss add ons are Trun Hunters, Trederran Mutants, and Tribal Ghost Warrior Enemies.
Also "Free" updates include the 6 Fig. Frontier Bandits & the Void Sorcerers are now 3 figures instead of one.

Extra Add on stuff are Artifact Cards for each Other World,Corpse Piles & auto defense turrents for the Derelict Ship.

Wave 2 Shipping will be probably Aug.2015 but an extra Wave 1.5 can available in the Spring but you'll need to foot
the Shipping cost. Here's the Schedule:

FAQ

What Comes in Wave 1?

The following items will be included in Wave 1 if you got them as part of your pledge level or purchased them in the Pledge Manager:
•Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients Core Set
•Shadows of Brimstone: Swamps of Death Core Set
•Miniature Set of Heroes and Enemies from both Core Sets in Variant RED color
•Signed Art Print
•Kickstarter-Exclusive Outlaw Hero Class (Rules, Upgrade Chart, Character Sheet, Game Cards, but No Miniature yet)
•Bonus Promo Cards
•Heroes of the Old West Premium Paint Set
•Creatures of the Void Premium Paint Set
•Pads of Color Blank Character Record Sheets

•Pads of Color Blank Enemy Record Sheets
•Shadows of Brimstone Vinyl Sticker Set

What Comes in the Optional Wave 1.5?

This is an early estimate of what we will have ready to ship in Wave 1.5, but is subject to change:
•2 Otherworlds (TBD)
•2-3 Mission Packs (TBD)
•Outlaw Miniatures
•3-5 New Hero Classes with Miniatures (TBD)
•Blank Cards
•6-12 Game Card Supplements (TBD)
•4-12 New Enemy Groups (TBD, including some XL and XXL enemies)

What comes in Wave 2?

All remaining items. Wave 2 will only ship once everything from the Pledge Manager is ready.

Outlaw backers can upgrade to MC but the PM will not be open for non-KS Backers.Outlaw & MC backers can order 1 extra
set & extra outlaw fig can be ordered.

Well I'll be able to get my paint sets with the Core Games so that will keep me busy the Second Wave being about a year away
is rather a bummer (at my age you never know) .

I plan to get the extra figs & Other World Artifact Cards but need to see the actual cost.

OD

PS-Some people already have the pledge Manager (alas not me) but here is the Add On Price list from Mark Griffiths
posted on BGG

Terrain: Corpse Piles (set of 3) - $18
Terrain: Derelict Ship Auto Turrets (set of 2) - $15
Trun Hunters (set of 3) - $18
Trederran Mutants (set of 6) - $15
Tribal Ghost Warriors (set of 6) - $15
Jargono Artifacts - $8
Targa Plateau Artifacts - $8
Caverns of Cynder Artifacts - $8
Trederra Artifacts - $8
Derelict Ship Artifacts - $8
Blasted Wastes Artifacts - $8

Looks like I can swing (besides the Paint Sets) the Miniatures ,& the Jargoro, Targa & 1 other Artifacts
between my $75 credit & the extra $50 I budgeted.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-13-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 05:59 PM by Odie.)
So much new stuff in that update, I'm struggling now with what to spring for. Thank goodness for the credit, but still...it's hard to decide what to put extra money into.

FF outlined the new blank card sets in their update, but I haven't seen anyone talking about it, or showing a cost for them in the PM. Anyone here have info on that?

I found info on the new blank card sets.

From Mark Griffiths, on BGG

"The blank cards are $8 per set, and for that you get 10 artifacts, 10 encounters and 5 threat cards. There are two packs of mine cards, one for the threat cards and other for mine encounters etc, both of these are $10."

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know if FFP has said whether the blank cards will be offered later for retail or on FFP's webstore?

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2014, 04:02 AM
I expect they will be. The only KS exclusive I can recall is the Outlaw, and maybe the bags of Darkstone.
09-15-2014, 11:25 AM
I would expect GD is correct-it was mentioned that Darkstone would not be available in retail stores
but given FFP history I expect that the Blank Cards will be sold at least on the FFP web store.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Come to think of it, they said the Darkstone wouldn't be available in retail stores, but that doesn't mean it won't be in their online store.