Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Kickstarter!
08-22-2013, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 11:33 AM by Old Dwarf.)
FFP Kickstarter!
Shadows of Brimstone is a dungeon crawl adventure board game with miniatures that merges the old west with unspeakable horror. Players create a character to play during the game, with the character coming from a particular class, such as lawmen or preachers.

Here's the Link-the last vid is about Shadows of Brimstone.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/22...tion-floor

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 02:07 PM by mqstout.)
RE: FFP Kickstarter!
FFP is an established company that hasn't seemed to have any problems putting out products regularly... I don't see why it should run a Kickstarter campaign. (Said even as the KS junky I am.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 05:52 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
They need Kickstarter to raise funds for this massive game though I hope the cost doesn't match this.

Love Jack Scott Hill's enthusiasm and I expect I'll love the Brimstone game too! Thanks for all this FFP.
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Well FaG was $100 on preorder I hate to think what SoB(does FFP ever stop to think what their game initials are?)
will cost.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
So we're talking Christmas / birthday present territory then.
08-23-2013, 02:04 AM
kinda reminiscent of weird west / savage world RPG.. but now in a board game.. interesting.

(08-22-2013 11:27 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Shadows of Brimstone is a dungeon crawl adventure board game with miniatures that merges the old west with unspeakable horror. Players create a character to play during the game, with the character coming from a particular class, such as lawmen or preachers.

Here's the Link-the last vid is about Shadows of Brimstone.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/22...tion-floor

OD
08-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Deadlands on Board?

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
08-23-2013, 05:21 PM
(08-22-2013 07:03 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  So we're talking Christmas / birthday present territory then.

Why yes, thank you for offering Watchmen02

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Old West? Yes! Old West+Unspeakable Horror? Eh...interest waining...Kickstarter? Interest almost gone...Insane19

I'll wait & see before any hard decisions, but I can't shake the feeling FFP & I are drifting apart...Insane19

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-23-2013, 08:27 PM
(08-23-2013 07:58 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  I'll wait & see before any hard decisions, but I can't shake the feeling FFP & I are drifting apart...Insane19

Why so with three FANG expansions and BITF imminent for your enjoyment?