Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Kickstarter!
10-11-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: FFP Kickstarter!
Sorry about that IR..but I also have been getting more & more interested in this with each bit of new info.
I love October but I wish the 21st would get here (even though I 'll be a year older the next day).

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 09:08 PM
I love co-op games. so does my game group. we play some PVP.. but it can get nasty. Watchmen02
10-12-2013, 02:42 AM
No worries OD. Good to know if I miss something I'll be able to find you posting about it here. And yeah, October is a great month. I turned another year older the other day, still not old enough to flaunt it in my forum names though.... Zombie17 At least I don't think so.....
I wonder if we can get Flying Frog to give us a heads up as to what time this goes live in the event they release some special early bird pledge levels. Those tend to go fast and knowing about them ahead of time really helped me out with Reapers Bones II and the Mars Attacks kickstarters.
10-21-2013, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 04:28 AM by IanRoss.)
I've noticed on the Shadows of Brimstone Wordpress site http://ffpgames.wordpress.com the countdown has switched to hours. At the time of this writing it is displaying 16 hours to go, indicating the Kickstarter should go live around 3pm EDT. I'm not sure if anyone else is as excited as I am that it is finally about to launch, and I want to be there the minute it does in the event of early bird pledges, but also just to see how much more information will be revealed.

Edit: Added link to site.
10-21-2013, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 09:35 AM by Old Dwarf.)
It's at 11 hours now & I'll be at work, so I'm not sure if the great
State of NJ computer system will let me into KSZombie23

I am rather disappointed that FFP has released no further info on the Game.It seems to be other than us Frog Fanatics that BuZZ
is lacking.I think all this time has been rather wasted during
which time we could have been teased to death & built up
a big base anxious to check SoB out.

Oh well we'll know in a few hours if this thing gets a big pop
& starts the KS feeding frenzy or begins the slow death by inches
that Projects doomed to fail go through.

Well at least we get some information about the Game. Watchmen02

OD

10-21-2013, 08:06 PM
53 minutes to go
10-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Has anyone checked? I can't seem to find it. Maybe dealing with their hacked site instead?
10-21-2013, 09:50 PM
I got his from the BGG forums as I don't use facebook.

Official Comment on Facebook one minute ago:
Glad so many people are excited about the launch of the Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter. We are very excited to share it with you guys, too!

We are currently awaiting approval from Kickstarter. Not sure how long it will take, but we will launch as soon as it is approved. We will also post here and send out word on Twitter when the Kickstarter page goes live.

Thanks for supporting Flying Frog and Shadows of Brimstone!
10-21-2013, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 08:42 AM by Old Dwarf.)
You would think that they would have approval from KS lined up before the roll out date.

OD

PS-well It's about 4AM here on the US east coast or 13 hours since SoB KS was suppose to start
& still nothing. This is worst than trying to sign up for Obamacare.

10-22-2013, 09:34 AM
Here's Jasons latest update from BGG
--------------------------------------------

Hey Everybody,

I know all of you guys are just as excited as we are to get the Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter page live and running! The reason it is delayed is due to some unforseen hiccups with getting the Amazon Seller account setup. Kickstarter won't let a page be submitted for approval until you are all set up with Amazon and they had some hold ups getting us verified that didn't get finally resolved until over the weekend. Unfortunately, the guys at Kickstarter only count business days to review projects for approval. So, we are now in the cue (as of early Sunday morning) for approval.

As soon as we have the go ahead from Kickstarter, the page will go live and we will start tweeting it out and posting on BGG, Facebook, etc. Because of the delay, we do have a special surprise planned as a free extra. It has been a long road for us to get Shadows of Brimstone to a place that we can start showing it off, but the wait is almost over!

-Jason