Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kickstarter launched!
11-18-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Kickstarter launched!
I hear ya, Termite. I have many times been sooooooo tempted to up my pledge level. All of those optional add-ons look so awesome! I would love to get them free. But, it is just a tiny bit too rich for my blood, so to speak. I just can't justify spending all that much money all in one shot on a boardgame. Especially one I've never played. I mean, it is a Flying Frog game, so I am pretty sure it is going to be awesome. But, I've still never played it yet.

That and I am a bit of a collector at heart. For me, part of the fun has always been the collecting. There is as much fun in the actual collecting as there is in actually having the items. So, I sort of don't want everything all at once. I want to collect over time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 04:35 AM by ForestRunner.)
This thing is just unstoppable!! Approaching $1M with 4 days to go.

In the last week or so, stretch goals smashed... more stretch goals revealed... more minecart items added.

My pledged $475 is looking like an absolute bargain when I tally everything up - and that's excluding variant/alternative Hero minis.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-21-2013, 08:10 AM
No kidding, ForestRunner. If I wasn't already on Minecart, I'd be just drooling and drooling, and wondering what I could do to get up there. There's so much awesomeness at that level.
11-21-2013, 11:23 AM
SoB is just massive -of course it's probably dried up my Game allowance for a few months.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-21-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 05:21 AM by ForestRunner.)
Over $1m at the time of this post. Reached the Beli'al stretch target with more announced!

Couple more minecarts added and Bazinga!!!... the Crimson Hand make their appearance. I guess there was that feeling of inevitability about it and now we've got it. The Ancient One!! - wow!

I've not been this excited in anticipation of a game prior to release since I was in high school... many, many moons ago!! Lol.

I'm also very curious about the future LNOE expansion as quoted in the $2,500 pledge.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...