Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FanG expansion announced! (sort of...)
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Toungue FanG expansion announced! (sort of...)
Over at BGG in a thread regarding a fan made expansion...

Quote:4. A new Vile Organization with rules and Villains etc- a Fu Manchu type perhaps?

5. Some new 'original' Heroes in the style of the box set (no Indiana Jones etc). A female archeaologist, a big game hunter, a hard boiled detective and a masked vigilante would be good places to start.

6. Some 'Lost World Adventures rules' - encounter dinosaurs, giant apes etc in deep jungle spaces, or perhaps visit Atlantis?

...Jason had this to say:

Quote:I would avoid 4, 5, and 6. A lot of stuff in there that is similar to official things in the works. Can't officially say when or what yet, but...in the works.

- Jason

So there it is. MORE Fortune, MORE Glory, sometime in the future. Watchmen02

"Beware The Cult Of The Spider Queen!"Zombie06
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: FanG expansion announced! (sort of...)
Nice! I want a vile organization of evil scientists that have a small army of robot henchmen.
06-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Nice to know.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-29-2012, 07:55 PM
I would LOVE to see a Triad Vile Organization with a leader character that looked very close to David Lopan from Big Trouble in Little China. I love this game and everything about it.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."