Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Father Joe's power level?
Top of the curve.
Middle of the pack.
Bottom fo the barrel.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Father Joseph -- Opinion
01-03-2012, 04:19 AM
RE: Father Joseph -- Opinion
(01-03-2012 04:02 AM)Pred Wrote:  where do you guys think Victor stands? He is my first pick every time
I play.

victors no doubt the best at disposing of zombies.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 05:25 AM
I always considered the faith as one of the weaker pump ups that the heroes get. I do think his ability comes in handy on some scenarios but I feel like he needs a good team backing him up to fulfill his destiny. to pull off the joe becky combo takes two heroes and practically keeps them out of the fight leaving the other two to fend for themselves on most scenarios this is all my opinion and I havent played this game much.
01-03-2012, 05:32 AM
I voted middle of te pack. A good zombie player can take out the preacher if he prepares his strike. If you feed zeds to him he will eat them all night long.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2012, 07:43 AM
(01-03-2012 04:02 AM)Pred Wrote:  where do you guys think Victor stands? He is my first pick every time
I play.
Victor is definitely very powerful. Victor with a few pumps and the fencepost is a scary thing. Victor with the Monkey Wrench can win the game for the Heroes (as well as making Father Jo a little redundant).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2012, 04:34 AM
I like Father Joseph. I think it's really fun to role-play with him. One time my friend used the faith remaining in play and he used berserk (when if there is more than 2 zombies on your space, you kill when you win a fight) Needless to say he killed about 6 zombies with his hands. We imagined he did it Predator style by ripping their heads off with their spines intact.

It was funny.