Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Who is your favorite Fortune and Glory Hero?
Alexander Cartwright
Duke Dudley
Dr. Zhukov
Jacques Moreau
Jake Zane
Li Mei Chen
Sharon Hunter
Shelley Hargrove
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Hero?
11-04-2011, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 06:41 PM by munkymuddface.)
Favorite Hero?
Who is your favorite Hero and why?

My favorite is Shelley Hargrove. Her ability to heal on the fly is super versatile. I have used it many times to keep her alive for successful raids on the zeppelin. In the co-op format, it is great for taking down Hideouts/Outposts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: Favorite Hero?
I wish I could answer! Just as soon as Blood Bowl Team Manager is officially released and in stock on CoolStuffInc I'll get my copy. I preordered all my stuff at once, and didn't expect FANG would come out so early compared to the rest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 01:45 AM
I've only played a couple of Games so I've only tried out 2 Heroes so it's too soon to really have an opinion.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-05-2011, 02:31 PM
From playing one game each with the heroes, I think Alexander Cartwright is one of the most powerful. His inherent Cartwright ability to chose between two Event cards is useful but his ability to always exert makes him very powerful. Kath was taking 5 wounds to roll 5 extra dice for each Danger and then Camping Down to fully heal before doing the same for the next Danger. Granted this is a gamble and if you fail the test you only have 1 spare wound to go into the Cliffhanger with but it worked perfectly 9 out of 10 times.
11-05-2011, 08:27 PM
will answer after 24th of December ;-)