Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: What are your favorite LNOE zombies? (Choose up to 3 types)
Basic Zombie #1 - female in "What are you gonna do now?" pose
Basic Zombie #2 - male in "I'm reaching for your liver" pose
Basic Zombie #3 - male in "Arrrrrgggh!" pose
Grave Dead Zombie
Radioactive Grave Dead Zombie
Zombie Hero
Grave Weapons Zombie - Crawling Torso
Grave Weapons Zombie - Rusty Axe
Grave Weapons Zombie - Barbed Wire
Grave Weapons Zombie - Old Pitchfork
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE zombie
01-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Favorite LNOE zombie
Crawling torso FTW!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I've got to go with Barbed Wire zombie. It seems to make our heroes more likely to avoid them, especially the more powerful heroes that have extra fight dice because more fight dice means a higher chance of rolling a 1. People can be quite deterred by the thought of insta-wound. Plus, I just love the image of a zombie crawling through a barricade, only to get itself wrapped in barbed wire before he continues towards you. Brutal.
03-04-2013, 05:59 PM
I love the crawling torso because of its just a fearsome sight, the increase movement it awesome, and its by far the best sculpt. I agree with ThrowingChairs though, I run like a sissy from "Barb"ra.. (Yeah, horrible joke, I got a million of em)

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't know why, but the 'Basic Zombie #1 - female in "What are you gonna do now?" pose' reminds me of Janis Joplin... I call this particular model as Joplin... the other ones have brazilian musician names ehhe
03-04-2013, 08:09 PM
(03-04-2013 04:35 PM)ThrowingChairs Wrote:  I've got to go with Barbed Wire zombie. It seems to make our heroes more likely to avoid them, especially the more powerful heroes that have extra fight dice because more fight dice means a higher chance of rolling a 1. People can be quite deterred by the thought of insta-wound. Plus, I just love the image of a zombie crawling through a barricade, only to get itself wrapped in barbed wire before he continues towards you. Brutal.

I do have to say, that is an AWESOME image to imagine when the Barbed Wire zombie comes up in the game. ;-) Thank you for that. Almost makes me want to change my vote. LOL!
03-04-2013, 08:59 PM
The walker with his head down and right arm out stretched I cal Bon Jovi... It's the hair..

03-05-2013, 03:39 PM
(03-04-2013 08:59 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  The walker with his head down and right arm out stretched I cal Bon Jovi... It's the hair..

Hahahahahhaha
Bon Jovi was awesome!
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM
(03-04-2013 08:59 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  The walker with his head down and right arm out stretched I cal Bon Jovi... It's the hair..

LOL! Yeah, I can see that now that you mention it. He also kind of always reminded me a little of Michael Jackson in the video for Thriller.
03-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Lol!! I might see if I can make that work..

03-06-2013, 05:16 AM
(03-05-2013 08:25 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  

LOL! Yeah, I can see that now that you mention it. He also kind of always reminded me a little of Michael Jackson in the video for Thriller.

Staypuft, somebody posted their painted zombies a while back and they had painted the zombie with the big hair as MJ in Thriller (red jacket, etc.). It was pretty awesome but I don't remember who posted the pics.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War