Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Scenarios
07-16-2010, 07:22 AM
RE: Favorite Scenarios
Defend the manor is the favorite around here.
Die zombies die
supply run
Zombie pillage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2010, 04:45 PM
die zombies die seems to be the learning game fer new players in our group but we have done save the towns folk and that was pretty fun

Really cardio is the first rule .....I am so dead.
07-23-2010, 10:55 PM
I tried one of the unofficial scenarios posted by SPARTAN in the DL section, Dead end I think it was called. It was bloody excellent!!!

Kudos to SPARTAN if he created it!

I am a death God... And yes I do like apples!
07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
We played on Saturday, and our favorite scenarios were:

Supply Run
The heroes stood almost no chance. Tony and I were the zombies, and wouldn't you know it that Tony had the card that made all heroes on the same space lose a turn. The heroes lost their very first turn, and we got to move twice. And then the nastiness came out in the cards. It's almost like the game didn't want the heroes to win. Especially when Solomon was on one side of the board later on in the game, and Tony played "I've got to get to the..." on him and the random building happened to be clear on the other side of town.

Escape in the Truck
Played this one twice. The first time, the heroes ended up starting with Gasoline and the keys. Ended the game in 3 seconds flat. The second time was a nail-biter, and came down to Solomon getting to the truck with the keys (Tony had filled it up earlier, but had died a short while later trying to find the keys). Unfortunately for Sol, the truck was encased with 10 zombies and 3 zombie heroes. He played "Get Back You Devils" and almost made it. One turn to go before the sun comes up. All he has to do is fend off 13 zombies without getting killed. Came down to the last zombie he had to fight. And he lost. And died.

You ought to be more careful. People might think you're....up....to something.
07-27-2010, 03:55 PM
You describe exactly why Escape in the Truck is my least favorite scenario.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2010, 08:06 PM
mqstout Wrote:You describe exactly why Escape in the Truck is my least favorite scenario.
The first time we played it and it ended right away, I thought that the scenario was stupid. But the second time we played it, we ruled that the heroes couldn't start with any scenario items, nor could they use the card that allows them to pull from the deck any specific item at the start of the game. Made playing it the second time fantastic. I thought that Solomon was going to actually pull it off.

You ought to be more careful. People might think you're....up....to something.
02-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Escape in the Truck is my favorite.
02-06-2011, 02:42 PM
supply run is the best
02-06-2011, 05:39 PM
I have played all the scenarios that came in the base game, growing hunger and hero pack 1. Burn It To The Ground is my favorite fight now, followed closely by Burn ' Em Out and Plague Carriers. Looking forward to trying the scenarios in Survival Of The Fittest.
02-07-2011, 04:00 AM
I'd say my favorite right now is Burn 'Em Out but I'm also eagerly awaiting trying a few in SotF and a few fan made scenarios.

p.s. this thread should have a poll with multiple choice option!