Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Scenarios
02-09-2011, 10:00 PM
RE: Favorite Scenarios
Escape in the Truck and Defend the Manor House seem to be the favorites for my usual group.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Defend the Manor House and We have to go back. We just played We have to go back and that was really hard, but very fun. Print it out and play everyone!
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2011, 02:03 AM
I always thought we've got to go back was too easy for the heros. At least in my case, when the damn canisters get chosen right in the beginning! I also think there's too much room for the Heros to run around in.If you don't get a lot of Zombies fielded in the beginning you basically have to chosen some tokens and cap there hoping you're on the right one.

I still enjoy it a lot, though.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-14-2011, 03:31 AM
my fav scenario would have to be search for the truth i really don't know why i just like it lol. i like how it doesn't begin as auto-spawn but it after the heroes get their destination the auto spawning begins
02-14-2011, 06:36 AM
I really like a few homebrew ones a lot. But, out of card stock ones... I love Defend the Manor and Burn em out

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Supply Run, we just played it for the first time and loved it. Also escape in the truck.
02-21-2011, 04:59 PM
That is a really tough one, I like them all a whole whole bunch - Defend the Manor house would be my pick although I play it the least I think. It has a 2nd deeper level to it and trying to keep the manor house defended is tough most games.
02-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Although Run for it takes a while to set up, we tried it last night and it was super fun. I've never seen the hero players laugh and scream so much.

Billy and Same have a huge horde chasing them.
Billy: "I have an idea!" goes through a pinch point.
Sam: (To Billy) "I'm a big fat F*&k I can't fit through there!"
Billy: "Exactly, while they're eatting you the townies and I can get away."
02-22-2011, 06:02 PM
hehe, nice tactics thegamelord.

I just tapped into SotF over the last week. Big, big fan of Hunker Down, The Search For the Truth, and Supply Run. Rescue Mission, not so much.

Search for the Truth is way hard if you dont make your rolls for drawing a unique item. One of the games we played, we didnt hit our first record until there was only 5 turns remaining...
02-22-2011, 10:42 PM
(02-22-2011 06:02 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  Search for the Truth is way hard if you dont make your rolls for drawing a unique item. One of the games we played, we didnt hit our first record until there was only 5 turns remaining...

Yeah, thats my only complaint about search for the truth. I was thinking of a house rule about making it easier to get other items once the sun tracker got to a certain point.