Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts
08-10-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts
Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 02:39 AM
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

Sweet! Glad it worked out!!!
08-12-2012, 02:11 PM
(08-10-2012 09:50 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha

Indeed! Watchmen02Watchmen02Watchmen02

09-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Just received word that the martians have been shipped! Woohoo

09-14-2012, 06:50 AM
My brother bought me the Critters shirt for my bday...it is amazingly awesome and astounding...and now my brother is cooler than anyone else who ever buys me a gift.