Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Diary, the dead are walking
09-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Dear Diary, the dead are walking
Hey guys,

I've been working on a project for a few months. It's the fictional diary of a young man trying to survive during a zombie apocalypse. If you like the sounds of it, check it out!

http://memoirsoftheliving.blogspot.co.uk/

If you like it make sure you follow the blog!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Dear Diary, the dead are walking
These are pretty cool. I like the diary format. Have you checked out the writing contest going on right now? There is a link at the top of the page. If you win, you get some painted minis by respect resident painter Samuraitrev. Worth looking into, if you haven't already.
09-04-2012, 08:25 PM
As I mentioned in your other thread introducing yourself, this definitely sounds awesome! I will definitely have to check this out when a get a moment.
09-04-2012, 09:20 PM
A true work of art - and patience. I hope you'll find a publisher for this. Would be great to have this on print some day.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys, glad you enjoy it!

If you want to get updates whenever I post something new then make sure you follow the blog or my G+ account. Got lots of big plans for the future of the blog!

check out the latest post.

http://memoirsoftheliving.blogspot.co.uk...to-do.html