Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite hero, and why?
10-25-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: Favorite hero, and why?
(10-25-2012 01:44 AM)kassle Wrote:  Evil temptors! I have not branched out beyond LNOE but you are TORTURING ME!!!

They don't call it A Touch of EVIL for nothing. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 06:51 AM by themanfromsaturn.)
RE: Favorite hero, and why?
(10-24-2012 08:23 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  
(10-24-2012 06:55 PM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  We generally don't do the random hero draws, we pick and choose.

I was thinking about doing this in my next game. Mainly, so our heroes blend better. One game I remember we drew heroes that were both entirely combat and we got hammered by the Spectral Horseman, mainly the ghost soldiers, because both of our spirits were so low.

(10-24-2012 06:55 PM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  About Katarina the outlaw- have you tried buying her a dueling pistol from tidewater yet? She's a beast if she can get her hands on one.

No I have not had the pleasure. But it is something to look for. Is the dueling pistol a purchased item or a location item? Mind, I have nto played yet with the Coast or either HP.

(10-24-2012 06:55 PM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  For some reason I consider Katarina to be the 'Definitive' ATOE character. Probably because of how she appears on the box

We have always won with her. Get a rifle, especially the hunting rifle or the enchanted pistol and there is no chance you can stop her.

The dueling pistol is the best weapon for her, since she has a low combat score and very high honor. You can find one at the manor (if you have the web content) or buy one at the village of tidewater (if you have 'the coast') Against some of the tougher villains such as the necromancer and the unspeakable horror, choosing heroes and putting together a balanced party can really help improve your odds, and also foster a better sense of teamwork (I'm the clue hunter, you're the combat guy, you have a bonus against this sort of villain, etc)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply