Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!)
10-24-2016, 12:06 AM
Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!)
Yes the title seems demanding but I'm going for a bombastic approach. Let me just say that I'm a massive fan of Flying Frog Games I've got everything you can get for LNoE or AToE even the stuff they haven't thought of yet Zombie03

I would really like the fans of FFP to get together and just say what they want. Not in a negative kind of way! There are various factors that come into play. Maybe a certain game has been plumbed for all its possibilities. Maybe it wasn't a commercial success. Maybe ONE game has shifted the focus of an entire company.

Here's the question (and I will post this to the head of FFP)

What do you (as a fan, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this) want to see in the world of FFP. Please keep it constructive.
... (please don't wait for other people to say their bit. HAVE A SAY)

It is my intention that this will be read and possibly make a difference (idealistic as it may seem)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Attention Flying Frog! (This is what we want!)
I just want more that isn't SOB... In descending order of "I want to play it more".

FANG* needs more adventure cards and a couple more villain organizations.
Dark Gothic needs a villains and heroes expansion. (The main deck's plenty big enough for now.)
COPE needs more people to be convinced to play it Insane19
LNOE needs a collected edition reprint, merging the various small expansions into one package. And reprints of its big stuff too.
IFOS needs a hero pack.
ATOE needs quick play rules to make it play a little faster/smoother.

*(FANG, now my #2, recently dethroned by Pathfinder Adventure Card Game...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2016, 02:08 PM
My FFP Games are AToE & F&G and I want some more expansions.
SoB is of course in a class by itself & I just want the damn thing finished
with my wave 2 stuff.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 08:04 PM by vikinglad.)
Indeed! (remember that?)

FANG Vile Organization Expansions! It seems weird to me that this huge box game has so few expansions. Vile organizations change the flavor of the game much more than extra heroes and/or Danger cards in my opinion. I want an organization of Evil Scientists with a robot army and maybe a giant robot similar to the zeppelin. These expansions could also come with a bonus villain or two for the other organizations, like the extra mobsters in the hero pack (why it was two mobsters and not one mobster and one Nazi is beyond me, but better than nothing).

Actually, I would be happy to be able to buy the expansions that are already released. How about a reprint of the Rise of the Crimson Hand?
EDIT: OMG, the expansions are in stock on the FF store! Must have been a bit since I checked. I wonder why nobody else seems to stock them.

On a smaller note, I would like the minis for these expansions to match their cards a little better than the last expansion villians. The minis were unique with a bat for one and two pistols for the other, but the cards showed them both with Tommy Guns. Why for? Who is who? With everyone in suits and fedoras, the weapons are the main distinguishing factor.

Thanks for all of the great games Flying Frog!!
10-25-2016, 11:56 AM
LNOE: let's just do the mall. We all know we should.
ATOE: Lost Colony! I have a way to do this without adding a map board!!! Else, There needs to be a way to make Echo Lake and Tidewater into solo board games with their own flavor. Additionally I wouldn't mind some Villian minis, Charlotte Dubois hero, and some expansions to heighten the Showdown flavor, like a mini game.
FANG: an expansion to theme the adventure cards as a more cohesive story ... it's too random.
DARK GOTHIC: more heroes. Nothing else required and the main deck is large enough.

I have home made expansion for the above. But let's see the Frog do it.

10-26-2016, 08:33 PM
I'd like to see the hinted at expansions that are listed at the end of various expansions - wasn't there something about a Spider Queen?.

F&G: More cards like the Cairo mini expansion. A new Vile Organization
LNOE: A campaign pinking existing and / or new scenarios. Zombie model versions of the Heroes
ATOE: The Lost Colony and 'quick play' rules e.g. 4 spaces for movement

I have all the above and none of SOB, so a return to the original family please.
10-31-2016, 03:03 PM
All of my love is for LNOE

1. Hero Pack 2: Why call it Hero Pack 1 unless you already planned a Hero Pack 2?
  2. Woodinvale/Mountlake Mall: Everyone knows The Mall is a Zombie movie cliche. That is exactly why LNOE must have one. Its perfect 'B' Movie material.
  3. Zombie models: Zombie models for all Hero characters
11-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I can't fault them for moving onto new projects, especially if that's what's seeing them grow and gain better commercial success.
11-03-2016, 02:15 AM
The long-awaited scorched earth expansion for IFOS please, or if not a hero pack so we can finally have a clown, lion tamer, juggler, magician etc

Scenario for LNOE where you can pit heroes against other heroes (as in Walking Dead, Z-nation etc, its other humans you need to worry about in a zombie apocalypse)

But they've just launched another SoB Kickstarter so doubt we'll ever see anything else for a long while.....