Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fighting the Villain at the end
10-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Fighting the Villain at the end
In a coop game, are the heroes suppose to fight the villain one at a time (until they die)?

Or do they take turns to hit?
If so, does the Villain get to hit each hero every turn? Or just 1 per turn?

I think we might be playing alot of things wrong.

I also dont see much use at all for the Elders ( We are thinking about excluding them).

Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Fighting the Villain at the end
(10-07-2012 09:18 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  In a coop game, are the heroes suppose to fight the villain one at a time (until they die)?

Or do they take turns to hit?
If so, does the Villain get to hit each hero every turn? Or just 1 per turn?

I think we might be playing alot of things wrong.

I also dont see much use at all for the Elders ( We are thinking about excluding them).

Thanks

P. 20 "Showdown Fight Rounds"
Quote:Fight Rounds for a Cooperative Showdown work the same as a normal Showdown, however each Hero present gets to take their Fight Round in order, beginning with the Hero that started the Showdown. Each Hero Fights in turn; rolling Fight Dice, having the Villain roll its Fight Dice, and working out the results. Note that the Villain gets its full Combat attack against each and every Hero taking part."

So you fight a normal turn between 1 Hero vs Villain, then next Hero vs Villain, etc until everyone has had their turn. Then pass the 1st player marker & start another turn. This is part of the reason why the Villains Hits are multiplied by the number of Heroes he's going to have to face.

As for the Elders, some of their abilities can be HUGE. +'s to fight dice, abilities to ignore or heal Hits, etc. Why WOULDN'T you want to take advantage of these? You just want to make sure & investigate & find some Elders you can trust first. Zombie03

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Thank you MoonSylver
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2012, 11:39 PM
(10-07-2012 11:34 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  Thank you MoonSylver

No problem! I've enjoyed fielding the last few rules questions. Got a little rusty while waiting to arrive at The Coast, so this has been good mental exercise.Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user