Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Figured I should say 'Hi'
02-01-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Figured I should say 'Hi'
(01-31-2011 04:01 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I'm this close to biting the bullet and ordering the Vallejo Game Colours suitcase; I hate the idea of being in the middle of painting and realizing I don't have the color I need. Plus, I NEED these clown zombies from Tengu Models.

Wow I've never seen this site before, thanks for the post. That clown looks as sinister as hell! Those boss zombies look really good too, gives me some ideas. Go get them paints and clown it's destiny!!
[/quote]

The clowns are out of stock at the moment, but he says he should be getting more in in about 3 weeks and will send me a message. I can let you know when they're available, if you'd like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 10:46 AM by silentjmc.)
I aslo need theses clown zombies (I have not enough time to paint all my figurines Insane19 )
02-03-2011, 02:21 PM
(02-01-2011 08:16 AM)robottroubles Wrote:  I can let you know when they're available, if you'd like.

Yeah cheers! can't say I own a zombie clown..yetWatchmen02
02-12-2011, 12:47 AM
(02-03-2011 02:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 08:16 AM)robottroubles Wrote:  I can let you know when they're available, if you'd like.

Yeah cheers! can't say I own a zombie clown..yetWatchmen02

Tengu Models sent me an email yesterday; those zombie clowns are back in stock and they say that they have a brand new zombie clown coming in the next few days.
02-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Welcome. More people adding stuff is always cool.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.