Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally finished painting!
04-15-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Finally finished painting!
I'm a fan of the blood spatter effect you did on Sam!
All of your mini's look really good though Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Thank you Watchmen02

Oh I am extremely tempted... I had to hold myself back when I bought growing hunger, I thought about getting all the expansions then, but I decided to only get one expansion at a time to keep my interest longer ( and to help myself get off the plastic crack known as Games Workshop).

My next buy is most likely are the zombies with grave weapons, and the heroes expansion.
05-14-2012, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 07:19 PM by Horrornut.)
Nice job I liked the colors of Sam the diner cook

(05-14-2012 07:16 PM)Horrornut Wrote:  Nice job I liked the colors of Sam the diner cook

I painted my apron yellow I am limited to my colors beacuse I just bought a 3 dollar paint set and hes already wearing a white tank top.

"I hope you choke on em"!!Insane04:
08-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Great job! The heroes look amazing.

I will be getting started on my Timber Peak set this week.

"Stay in the house, Carl!"
08-22-2012, 08:23 PM
AWESOME work here! Love your paint work. I especially love the Michael Jackson "Thriller" zombie. I'm also rather fond of the blood splatter stuff, like on Sam.

(04-15-2012 09:57 PM)Talonis Wrote:  Thank you Watchmen02

Oh I am extremely tempted... I had to hold myself back when I bought growing hunger, I thought about getting all the expansions then, but I decided to only get one expansion at a time to keep my interest longer ( and to help myself get off the plastic crack known as Games Workshop).

That's funny. Here, I thought I was the only one trying to hold myself back like this. LOL! That is exactly the philosophy I have had. I am trying to get them slowly, and one at a time, so the game and the fun of collecting last me that much longer.
08-22-2012, 09:38 PM
They look awesome Watchmen02 I can't wait to get a hold of the Timber Peak set and begin the painting process lol I still need to paint my Fortune and Glory minis too o_O