Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally placed my order for LNOE
01-27-2012, 03:18 AM
RE: Finally placed my order for LNOE
(01-26-2012 10:16 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(01-26-2012 08:27 PM)pasngr46n2 Wrote:  Supplements, Zombie miniatures, and more heroes are on the way!! Does anyone else have a crazy rules binder going to?!

WORD !!!

I have a folder for all of the Original rules. I have full copies for work, and play. So that is 3 folders i have made.

I also have a huge folder for all the scenarios i have printed out. I also have copies of that.

So I carry 3 folders in my game backpack. this huge folder, the original rules, and a copy of the rules to be thumbed through.

crazy stupid, right ?

Not crazy at all. You most likely do a sweet job of hosting the game. One time we forgot the expansion to another game, and I had to run back home for it, cause I did not want to provide a gimped experience for others.

I printed off the official web scenarios today and laminated them. Got the PDF files in my dropbox so I can access them on my desktop, laptop, phone, iPad 2, etc...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Habanero wrote

I printed off the official web scenarios today and laminated them. Got the PDF files in my dropbox so I can access them on my desktop, laptop, phone, iPad 2, etc...

Last Night On Earth....better than crack Watchmen01

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Gaaah, My order came in! So many zombies, heroes, counters, and card...so little time!!

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
01-28-2012, 06:18 AM
(01-27-2012 11:29 PM)pasngr46n2 Wrote:  Gaaah, My order came in! So many zombies, heroes, counters, and card...so little time!!

Gratz on your order. Now hurry up and read the instructions, call your friends, and get your zombie gaming goodness on!

"WEAPONS OVER HERE!"
01-28-2012, 11:16 AM
No regret
Congratulations!
I am sure you will not regret buying the game and if you buy the expansions you would surely get an awesome time!
01-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Oh yeah...friends...where do i order those from?!? I need local ones! All mine are hours away since i moved recently.

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
01-30-2012, 04:33 AM
My LNOE web exclusive supplemental game content has arrived. I think this stuff is going to significantly add to the game experience. The cards look great (and come in protective cases), the radioactive zombies look really cool, and the scenarios look fun.

My only concern is that the scenarios were printed on regular paper, folded, and stuffed into an envelop. They should be printed on card stock, and laminated. Or, they could have simply provided them for free as a download on their website, like the others they have done so far.

My main game and addons should arrive Tuesday. Hopefully, I can get a weekend game going on to check this game out, and learn the rules of play.

"WEAPONS OVER HERE!"
02-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Aight,

I received my main game, along with all of the boxed expansions. Now I need to read through the rules, and start up a trial game with my wife tomorrow evening. I want to learn the base game, and advanced features before the weekend, as my brother and his wife is coming over to play this Sunday.

"WEAPONS OVER HERE!"
02-02-2012, 10:02 PM
(02-02-2012 07:19 AM)Habanero Wrote:  Aight,

I received my main game, along with all of the boxed expansions. Now I need to read through the rules, and start up a trial game with my wife tomorrow evening. I want to learn the base game, and advanced features before the weekend, as my brother and his wife is coming over to play this Sunday.

I did the same thing, a couple of games with the basic cards, then add in the advanced afterwards.

I found it easier to play "open hand" for the first game (my gf hadn't played a game like this before and I had my kids playing too lol) so you can both see the cards and work through how they work and what could be played when, etc.

Let us know how you go!
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM
how is the game so far? hope you guys had a great laugh like we did when my group played. also don't forget to dl the fan made expansions and scenarios on this site. ;D

Please... I'm adorable!!