Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fire Markers for LNoE and Timber Peaks AWESOME!
04-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Fire Markers for LNoE and Timber Peaks AWESOME!
I've been spending money again to take my LNoE games to the next level. Check out these pictures from my latest game.

The Sheriff is eaten as Fires rage at Timber Peak

and from another angle    

Size comparison shot. The small fires are New Fires the larger fires are when the token would be flipped over (the side with the directions on).

Now what about the directions? You may say. Simple put 1 Fire Marker card next to the board and just refer to that one for directions of spreading fires. Note how you can see through the black smoke and theres room to put your figures on the spaces too. Sorry about the finger prints although it does create the unintentional illusion of smoke!

These are from this company http://www.litko.net/search.php?search_q...&x=13&y=13

These are the small ones http://www.litko.net/products/Large-Flam...83%29.html

The large ones http://www.litko.net/products/Extra-Larg...81%29.html

They add even more to my favorite game.
Comments pleaseWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Fire Markers for LNoE and Timber Peaks AWESOME!
Nice! That's really all I can say, they look really good!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
That site is AWESOME!! I've had some ideas kicking around that was going to cause me to rip apart some hero clip and modify the bases... These guys sell them... I like the alert tokens, and there are dials for the fire markers as well... Ideas, ideas, ideas!!! Thanks for posting Trev.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
04-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Luckily super man is there, he can blow the fires out. Wait?!? What's Super Man doing there?
04-24-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 07:22 PM by samuraitrev.)
(04-23-2013 11:07 PM)LabRat Wrote:  Nice! That's really all I can say, they look really good!

I just like the 3D stuff over 2D card counters. Glad you approve!

(04-24-2013 07:23 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  That site is AWESOME!! I've had some ideas kicking around that was going to cause me to rip apart some hero clip and modify the bases... These guys sell them... I like the alert tokens, and there are dials for the fire markers as well... Ideas, ideas, ideas!!! Thanks for posting Trev.

No worries, keep me posted what you come up with. I'm always on the look out for ways to enhance the LNoE experience!Zombie17

(04-24-2013 01:50 PM)ZombieDad Wrote:  Luckily super man is there, he can blow the fires out. Wait?!? What's Super Man doing there?

He's there alright but he's not looking well...

If you like looking at painted Zombies, check out more of my painted figures here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=26

If you're rooting for the survivors have a look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=25

Comments always welcomeWatchmen02
04-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Dude! That is AWESOME! I am loving the fire tokens! Especially the ones with smoke as well. Seriously making me want to pick some of these up... and I don't even own Timber Peak yet.

The zombie Superman is pretty cool too.
04-24-2013, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 07:02 PM by samuraitrev.)
(04-24-2013 07:24 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  ...and I don't even own Timber Peak yet.

I think that may need to be remedied... and yes I know about your rule. You know what rules are there for, right?Zombie20
04-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Excellent find T!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
04-26-2013, 08:11 PM
(04-24-2013 07:31 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 07:24 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  ...and I don't even own Timber Peak yet.

I think that may need to be remedied... and yes I know about your rule. You know what rules are there for, right?Zombie20

LOL! Don't tempt me, man. ;-) I am having enough trouble avoiding temptation just on my own, and even more so with my gaming buddy owning everything. Plus, I sorta don't want to jump right to Timber Peak before I get all the stuff for the original game.
10-27-2013, 02:52 AM
Those fire and smoke markers are quite cool. Must add them to the Christmas list. Watchmen02