Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fire Rules clarification LNOE/IFOS
10-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Fire Rules clarification LNOE/IFOS
I like the edition to Fires in both LNOE & IFOS but I have had a bit of confusion with some possibly contradictory rules regarding its movement on the board.
Maybe someone can clear this up for me.

So, in LNOE:TP pg 18-19 & IFOS pg 22
The rules for Fires spreading says "Note that the only way that Fire may Spread diagonally is if either Hero's or Zombie's/Martian's Choice is rolled".

But then it later states that when Flipping over New Fires,
"It is generally best to rotate these Fire markers so that the arrows on the marker line up to the same orientation as the Random Board Number Arrows on the Center Board. This helps avoid confusion later when the Fires start to spread out in Random directions"

If you look at the Center Board, the Random Board Number Arrows are on each corner of the Center Board. So if you line up the Fires in accordance to the rules, the only way they could move is diagonally until a Players Choice moves it vertical or horizontal.

???
Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12
I must be reading this wrong. lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 08:14 AM
RE: Fire Rules clarification LNOE/IFOS
Forget the numbers 1 and 6. Just line the fires up so the zombie player can read them as if they were a compass pointing north.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply