Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fires spreads
04-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Fires spreads
When the Fire spreads onto the space where another Fire has been— can/will multiple fire tokens stack on top of each other?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Fires spreads
(04-22-2013 10:53 PM)crichton Wrote:  When the Fire spreads onto the space where another Fire has been— can/will multiple fire tokens stack on top of each other?

I don't think so. At least, when we have played on my gaming buddy's copy of Timber Peak, we always just assume that means that nothing happens. After all, once a fire is raging, it isn't like more fire can show up in the same place. LOL!

Though, that is a good question. After all, if you can stack more tokens in the same space, that is more chances for the fire to spread, rather than winding up doing nothing, or going out completely.

I am going to assume that the answer is still no, though. However, maybe somebody who has Timber Peak can fill us in for sure. I don't own it yet.
04-23-2013, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 01:40 AM by friskers96.)
Timber Peak Rulebook page 18, lower right column.

"Fires Spreading
When a Fire Spreads, this means a ‘New’ Fire will be added to the Board. Roll another D6 and use the simple directional chart on the Fire marker itself to determine the direction the Fire Spreads to. Note that the only way that a Fire may Spread diagonally is if either Hero’s or Zombie’s Choice is rolled. Place a ‘New’ Fire into the space in the direction rolled. Fires may Spread through Walls, but are stopped by other Fires and Board Edges (in these cases, it simply doesn’t add a ‘New’ Fire to the Board)."

This is an excerpt from the rulebook, all credit and praise be to Jason Hill and the glorious staff of Flying Frog Productions. (Just so I don't get my butt in a sling over copyrights)

Watchmen02

If you are in need of the Timber Peak Rulebook you can find a copy in the download section or it is also poster here:

http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...ntent.html

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2013, 10:12 PM
I figured that would probably be one that was addressed, but I don't yet own Timber Peak. So, my assumption was correct. Thanks, Friskers.
04-24-2013, 05:42 AM
Rulebook is still available, I would like the templates for the rulebooks and condense all the rules and the rules addressed that Trev compiled into one giant tome of zombie knowledge..

04-24-2013, 07:01 PM
(04-24-2013 05:42 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Rulebook is still available, I would like the templates for the rulebooks and condense all the rules and the rules addressed that Trev compiled into one giant tome of zombie knowledge..

If I'd got the technical skills I would have done it myself. If anyone wants to do it I'm sure it would look great.
04-24-2013, 07:18 PM
(04-24-2013 05:42 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Rulebook is still available, I would like the templates for the rulebooks and condense all the rules and the rules addressed that Trev compiled into one giant tome of zombie knowledge..

I could easily do that, since I have the technical knowledge to do so. However, I don't have any programs on my home computer to be able to do so, unfortunately.

My gaming group buddy, though, did it himself a little differently. I forget now without looking if he broke the rule books apart, or just made copies of all of the pages, but he has them all together in a binder. Looks really cool, and is very efficient. Any time we need to double check a rule, we just have to find the right book in his binder, rather than having to dig for it in all the boxes.
04-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Boxes?!? I haven't seen the original boxes since the hit the doorstep... Watchmen02 binder and sleeves FTW!! There was a cat on here that did the stories of the undead inferno, diseased was his name I think. I PM'd him a while back to see if he had the blank template still cause he had an awesome rulebook. He said he's got to find the files for it, I hope he gets them...

04-26-2013, 08:09 PM
(04-25-2013 03:11 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Boxes?!? I haven't seen the original boxes since the hit the doorstep... Watchmen02 binder and sleeves FTW!!

Oh, absolutely. That makes 100% sense. Now, just try to tell that to my crazy obsession. LOL! For some reason I can't bring myself to get rid of any of the boxes. To me, they are part of the game. Though, I think I will probably have to store some of the smaller boxed (such as Hero Pack 1) when I get them and put the stuff in one of the bigger ones. Otherwise it will start to get to be too much to handle all at once. LOL!