Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Post! New to the site...
09-14-2012, 01:56 AM
First Post! New to the site...
Hey there folks. This is my first post and I am new to the site and I was looking to create some custom horoes for my game group. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: First Post! New to the site...
Welcome! Zombie17 Sorry, I can't quite help directly, but from what I know, there are two ways to access those templates.

1) Become a Full Member, which requires you to post x10 times, and go to the Morgue section and ask to become one.

Or

2) Download them from the below link. But you need to be a member of BGG, i think.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...t=Template
09-14-2012, 02:18 AM
(09-14-2012 02:15 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Welcome! Zombie17 Sorry, I can't quite help directly, but from what I know, there are two ways to access those templates.

1) Become a Full Member, which requires you to post x10 times, and go to the Morgue section and ask to become one.

Or

2) Download them from the below link. But you need to be a member of BGG, i think.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...t=Template

Is it an application you download or a photoshop file?
09-14-2012, 02:21 AM
It's a PSD File, I believe. You may also need to get additional font downloads to make it 100% Authentic.
09-14-2012, 02:22 AM
(09-14-2012 02:21 AM)Bokya Wrote:  It's a PSD File, I believe. You may also need to get additional font downloads to make it 100% Authentic.

Okay. thanks.
09-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Welcome to TZG Harlemsushi.Note the full membership requirments have changed sometime ago.
Too many people were posting two or 3 word meaningless post to get to 10.

Full Membership may be obtained in two ways,join the discussions & make meaniful
posts that members would be interested in (there is no set number) & then request
membership on the Morgue.You also could make a donation to the Site to help offset
the cost which gains membership.Sarku our Lord of Worms makes all these decisions.

Note the Download Sections include much more than Spartans VI excellent Card Templates.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Greetings

Welcome on board. Have fun with your creative mind... or braiiinnss. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 05:59 PM
(09-14-2012 11:50 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Greetings

Welcome on board. Have fun with your creative mind... or braiiinnss. Watchmen02

So what else does the Download section include besides the templates?
09-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the boards! It is always nice to add new fans to our zombie horde! Especially ones interested in adding new custom stuff. Hope to see you around a lot more. Also can’t wait to check out some of your custom stuff as you start to share it.