Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First game Rule Questions
10-23-2008, 08:54 AM
First game Rule Questions
Hi I am a brand new member to this site.

We Played our first game of Last night on Earth yesterday and I have a few Questions about the game.

1 if a hero picks up the Betsy Dog Card. Can he place the Betsy Marker anywhere on the Board. Or does that Hero have to be in the location square first then place the marker?

2 I know you can have only 4 item cards only 2 of which can be weapons. But is there a limit to how many event cards can be held in your hand.

3 can you play event cards at anytime? Even in another Heros turn to help him out. Or do you only use them when its your turn or the Zombies turn?

Many thanks Guys
Dead Steve

Remember Zombies are People to
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2008, 12:06 PM
RE: First game Rule Questions
Hi DS and welcome.

1) You can play her on any square on the board...a square with a lot of zombies in is always good! Zombie03 Watchmen02

2) No, you can hold any number of events cards.

3) Yep, you can play event cards at anytime.

btw...I love the avatar..."Happy, happy, joy, joy!!"
10-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Zombie 67

So your Hero dont need to be on the square you can just put the dog anyplace. Even on a Spawning Pit??

I was thinking of doing a house rule to limit the amount of event cards a player can use to encourage usage and avoid hoarding. What do you think.??

Dead Steve

Remember Zombies are People to
10-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Dead Steve Wrote:I was thinking of doing a house rule to limit the amount of event cards a player can use to encourage usage and avoid hoarding. What do you think.??
It has been my experience that player hoarding of event cards is not to their best benefit -- while they're hoarding, the zombies make progress towards their gold. This varies a lot by scenario, though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user