Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First game questions=)
01-11-2009, 12:22 PM
First game questions=)
Hello I want to ask you some questions about the game:

1.-Becky cant heal herself right?=),also her skill allows to heal another hero at the end of teh generic hero turn or her turn?=)

2.-Thre are locations with walls but without doors,you can go through diagonally also you have LOS?

Thank you very much all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2009, 05:43 PM
RE: First game questions=)
Mcmanus Wrote:Hello I want to ask you some questions about the game:

1.-Becky cant heal herself right?=),also her skill allows to heal another hero at the end of teh generic hero turn or her turn?=)

2.-Thre are locations with walls but without doors,you can go through diagonally also you have LOS?

Thank you very much all!

1. becky heals other heros at the end of her turn, to take at advantage of the heros being able to take turn in any order.

2. dont know what your asking here or what LOS is. but you cant move threw walls only zombies can. and when you go threw doors you must go threw straight not diagonally.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
01-11-2009, 08:30 PM
LOS would be Line of Sight, I'm sure.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Tommy Brownell Wrote:LOS would be Line of Sight, I'm sure.

ok if your asking if you can see threw doors with line of site then no. you can not unless you are touching the wall/door.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Yep, that's right. It is assumed that all walls have windows/spaces to shoot out of, but you HAVE to be touching the wall to take advantage of it.

The zombies don't have to worry about how they go through doors/walls. Diagonally, or not they can go through. Actually, it's easy for me when I am a zombie player to just assume there are NO walls or doors...The entire board can be moved through with no restrictions.

Welcome to the site!
01-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank you all and sorry for use LOS instead of line of sight.I ll try to explain my self better, sorry for my english but im a mad spaniard^^.

Im at work and I dont have the game with me but...there are some buildings with walls and without doors just a gap as an entrance.
I was asking if lets say a zombie its on that gap (wich means he is at the entrance of that building) and a Hero its 3 squares away of him.(like in the "picture")
-----
| Z H
-----

The hero can shot the zombie(due there is no door in that building)?,or every building entrance(with or without door)block the line of sight.

Thank you very much!!!
01-12-2009, 08:11 PM
If the zombie is inside the building the hero can shoot him when he/she is also inside the building.
When the zombie is outside the building (even next to a door) it has to be treated as a wall/window. So the hero has to stand next to the door.

Even when there is no door drawn on the board, the heroes always have to move straight trough en never diagonally.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Thank you