Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flash Point
02-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Flash Point
Extremely similar gameplay as LNOE. Except there is no zombie player, and everyone is a human in co-op. The enemy is AI (fire) and players seek to fight the fire while attempting to rescue victims from burning buildings.

Really damn fun if you ask me. Makes me wanna be a real life fireman!!

To boot, there are even different fireman classes (like Half Life's team fortress!)

This is the BGG link:http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10090...ire-rescue

P.S: I just bought this game, and already my wife is digging it. She almost never plays boardgames! Somehow this fireman thingy makes her feel its more realistic and hence the interest to play. She doesn't really like fantasy stuff like dragons and zombies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Flash Point
Damn... i've seen this game yesterday and i'm crazy to get it...
does it worth? Looks a bit less lucky dependant them LNOE... Also I'm sure there is the possibility to make a variant Incendiary hell on earth crowded with zombies... LOL

Would be a lot cool?
Anyone would mind to try?

(02-15-2012 05:57 PM)Wanderer999 Wrote:  Extremely similar gameplay as LNOE. Except there is no zombie player, and everyone is a human in co-op. The enemy is AI (fire) and players seek to fight the fire while attempting to rescue victims from burning buildings.

Really damn fun if you ask me. Makes me wanna be a real life fireman!!

To boot, there are even different fireman classes (like Half Life's team fortress!)

This is the BGG link:http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10090...ire-rescue

P.S: I just bought this game, and already my wife is digging it. She almost never plays boardgames! Somehow this fireman thingy makes her feel its more realistic and hence the interest to play. She doesn't really like fantasy stuff like dragons and zombies.
02-24-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Flash Point
I was not interested in this game but after looking thoroughly into it, it seems like a must buy/try! I mean if I dont like the company still gets my CASH!! Man, I love board games.