Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flesh Feast
04-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Flesh Feast
There was an old game called Flesh Feast. I think sega made it for the pc. I think so. Anyway it is now on abandonware websites.

You can't complete the game as it locks up half way through. The website thinks it was due to the way the game was cracked but I have the disc and it didn't work with that either.

Anyway the game had a decent zombie story and nice locales. It was a large company like Umbrella from Resident Evil. This company was more like GE in that they did everything and owned everything.

They had their own research island. A great way to trap the players and insulate the outbreak from the rest of the world.

Anyway some of their research caused a zombie outbreak. The game had dock locales, shipping, manufacturing, schools, stores, residential neighborhoods and office buildings.

It would be great to rip the videos from the games or to load the game and play the videos for fluff to use in the board game. Like the reporter scenes.

Just a thought
Maybe we could all list relevant videos or fluff that would make a campaign or a scenario more real

Any one here from Long Island NY?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply