Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flimsy cards?
01-05-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Flimsy cards?
My LNoE expansion cards are much thinner, too. I ended up sleeving everything to mask it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Flimsy cards?
No, not humidity. It is a different card stock without doubt. The card stock is softer, more pliant or flexible. BDY's photo doesn't show it. Not sure how you would show it in a photo.

Since I got into LNOE quite late in its life, when I received my copy I had just assumed it was a card stock that they moved to after the first print. A common enough practice.

I seem to recall it was not just GH. It could also be Survival of the Fittest, and I'm thinking Timber Peak as well.

Then again, if no one else is seeing a difference in the cards, it could be that only BDY and myself have base game sets with good rigid cards. Zombie03

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Flimsy cards?
I love the quality of the base game cards. They're almost too stuff to shuffle, but they feel like they'll last longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Flimsy cards?
My growing hunger cards are flimsy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk