Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog Productions is amazing.
05-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Flying Frog Productions is amazing.
I would just like to say the people over at Flying Frog Productions are great. I just order from them for the first time this week, and I am blown away. I ordered a few things for LNOE and IFOS as a treat for myself after finals, Ok by a few things I mean everything that is on online exclusive for the game. I was expecting the order to take a week or two, maybe three max. Most of the time when I order from a small business it takes some time, which I understand having worked for many over the years. So yesterday I was a little surprised to find a box from FFP in my mail box, it took them 3 days to pack my order, ship it and have it arrive.

Them being so prompt in getting my order to me was not even the most impressive thing. So when I placed my order I asked if I could get a few promos from them, if not no big deal I understand. I figured it never hurts to ask the worst thing that would happen is, they don’t respond or say no right. So I place my order and within a few hours I get an email saying no problem and thanking me for my business. So then on top of that the next day I get another email from them telling me the computer over charged me for shipping and they refunded the difference.

So not only did I get my order super-fast and with promos but I also got money back on shipping. Most small businesses would have just kept the extra shipping and not said anything, and I would have never known.

This has impressed me so much that I am going to get all FFP product strait from their website. It might cost a little more than getting them through amazon but, with customer service like this it is worth it to me.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Flying Frog Productions is amazing.
I've had nothing but good experiences with them. They're a good group of people, and as gamers themselves, they seem grounded in the love of the game and have a good rapport with their fans. I've emailed Jason Hill and gotten excellent responses, and they've been accomodating with me anytime I had a special request or had a quality control issue with a product.
05-18-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Flying Frog Productions is amazing.
All of my orders have been in perfect condition!