Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frogs exclusive packs
06-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Flying Frogs exclusive packs
I see the online packs

'Revenge of the Dead'

'Stock Up'

Zombie Pillage'

Anyone try these yet? If so, are they worth buying for 10? Which one should I try first?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2010, 04:32 PM
RE: Flying Frogs exclusive packs
I've got stock up. Its a basic campaign, cool to have but nothing special.

Try the it fell from the sky one thats pretty cool
06-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Personally, I've enjoyed each of the online packs. They're a small investment, and they add some fun flavor to the game. I've found it particularly true for Touch of Evil, moreso than LNoE, simply because of the different decks, you tend to get more of an expansion in a single session, but after playing LNoE for a while with the web expansions, I start missing the cards when playing the base game.

It's definitely worth it, I'd say.
06-30-2010, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2010 05:45 PM by Tagard.)
gavindowning Wrote:Personally, I've enjoyed each of the online packs. They're a small investment, and they add some fun flavor to the game. I've found it particularly true for Touch of Evil, moreso than LNoE, simply because of the different decks, you tend to get more of an expansion in a single session, but after playing LNoE for a while with the web expansions, I start missing the cards when playing the base game.

It's definitely worth it, I'd say.

Cool, thanks Gavin. Which one should I start with.? I'll def get Came from the sky, which one you think next?
07-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Tagard Wrote:Cool, thanks Gavin. Which one should I start with.? I'll def get Came from the sky, which one you think next?

It Came From the Sky is definitely a great scenario. Let's see... Revenge of the Dead is a fun twist on the classic zombie-hunt scenario, and it's got the hedge-trimmer, my favorite of all weapons.

After that, I think the other two are about tied for me for which cards I like, though I think I personally like Stock Up as a scenario more than Zombie Pillage.
11-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Old thread, but it was from before I was a member, so I didn't get to discuss. :-)

I happen to have "Revenge of the Dead" and "Stock Up" so far. I absolutely love both. First off, the cards that come with them are pretty awesome.

But, both are now among my favorite scenarios that I have played thus far (other than those, I only have the base game right now). I definitely highly recommend them both after you have played the base game for a bit. They are good to pick up (one or two of them) when you are still somewhat new to the game, but want a little something different. That way, you aren't yet adding a whole bunch of new stuff with one of the larger expansions, but it gives you a little new flair.

I actually also have "It Fell From the Sky." A friend at my gaming group wound up with two copies and gave me his spare. But, you are supposed to have Growing Hunger to play it, so I am waiting until I actually have it. So, I have not yet played it.
11-16-2012, 02:36 AM
What a let down, StayPuft.

I opened the thread believing (more wishful thinking) there was a new web exclusive for TP. Lol. Zombie04

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-16-2012, 02:48 AM
(11-16-2012 02:36 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  What a let down, StayPuft.

I opened the thread believing (more wishful thinking) there was a new web exclusive for TP. Lol. Zombie04

Our group just played It Fell From the Sky for the first time on Tuesday. Super fun!
11-16-2012, 08:34 PM

LOL! Sorry, ForestRunner. Not my intention at all. Though, why wouldn't you just assume it was a discussion of the exclusive packs that already are available? ;-)

(11-16-2012 02:48 AM)kassle Wrote:  

Our group just played It Fell From the Sky for the first time on Tuesday. Super fun!

Awesome! That is good to know! I cannot wait to try it out.
11-18-2012, 02:47 AM
(11-16-2012 08:34 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  

LOL! Sorry, ForestRunner. Not my intention at all. Though, why wouldn't you just assume it was a discussion of the exclusive packs that already are available? ;-)

I know you didn't intend that. Like I said, more wishful thinking than anything - thought maybe an announcement of something for Christmas. Would be nice to get a bit of tease for Blood in the Forest me thinks - in a manner similar to what FFG did for previous expansions. Maybe I'm playing this game too much! Lol.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...