Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forensics Pathologist
09-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Forensics Pathologist
As a Forensics Pathologist*, I find it rather silly to be locked out of the Morgue. Might I have the keys, please? I need to conduct a few tests whose lab results could be expedited with the access to proper equipment. Currently, the subject in question is one Jake Cartwright, who I feel may be suffering from mild cases of Delusions caused by alcohol poisoning amongst other possible hallucinogenic inducers. It may not be too late to save this man, but time is of the essence. So I ask again, may I have those keys?

*Bokya is not a real Pathologist.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Forensics Pathologist
Fake Pathologist always make interesting members.May the Great Worm lay some darkness on you.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
We constantly make fun of Cartwright for being a drunkard while we play. Like he would have made that shot if he wasn't drunk all the time. Or maybe he could move more than one space at a time if he'd stop drinking...Please help this poor man Bokya.

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2012, 08:29 PM
If I didn't already think you deserve access, that post would have sealed the deal. LOL! That was too funny! You already had my support, but now I'll throw in an extra vote from one of the voices in my head. LOL!
09-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey, I'm special! I was let in. Cool I'mma be doing this thing soon. Hopefully, I'll have something to contribute by this weekend.