Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forest Tile
02-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Forest Tile
This is an idea i have been working with, it was made in Paint so not up to the best it could be.

Forest Tile-i came up with the idea while looking at the Cornfield section of the LNOE board....i was thinking of using it as a way to connect the LNOE boards with the IFOS board so that the carnival is not just set up right next to the town since the carnival in movies is always like a mile or so outside of the town

it was designed to be a small 6 by 6 small square tile so you would need 3 to make an L-shaped board and 4 to make a center tile

if anyone has any input to make this better please feel free to comment

Attached File(s) Image(s)

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2011 07:09 AM by D153453D.)
RE: Forest Tile
I don't think it's necessary to have both those text boxes at the bottom right, but it's your call.

I don't have Paintshop Pro, but if possible you could download the fonts that LNOE which is... dominica I think. They also have a kerning of 100, I beleive, if you're able to use them.

It looks like you have the actual Grass tiles underneath. My suggestion would not to have the trees touch the edge. This way when butted up again another board the grass touches grass instead of having half a tree.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-21-2011, 03:54 PM
where can one find the font and images that LNOE uses, to help me make my tile more official looking, and easier to blend into the other board tiles??

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
02-22-2011, 12:26 AM
This should be it.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=dominica

Also you can get it in the download section of this website, but you may have to search a bit.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."