Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up!
07-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up!
Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've put up the official pre-order for Fortune and Glory! We've put together a special Limited Edition Pre-order that includes two alternate image promo cards, two exclusive promo 1" buttons, and a Limited Edition Commemorative Jade-colored Flying Frog Coin - only 1000 of these were made and are exclusive to Web store Pre-orders and Convention Previews. This Limited Edition Pre-Order is only available until September 5th and only while supplies last. Remember that we ship these pre-orders out as soon as we receive the product, and we send them in the order that we received the pre-orders.

Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=89]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2011, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2011 11:17 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up!
$99.99.....does this include Shipping ? Nevermind-I see that it does not as you recommend UPS due to the 9lb weight!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
Sorry I'll pass on this one. A grand total of 186,34$ for a boardgame is a bit to much for me.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
YEEEEOOOWWWWWW!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-31-2011, 01:40 PM
(07-31-2011 12:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD

Yep.....green with envy, but the wallet has some extra green in it as well.....

07-31-2011, 05:49 PM
I'd like to see a pitcure with EVERYTHING on a table to see how much comes with this.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
08-01-2011, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 09:13 PM by Canadian Pittbull.)
Yeah I received a shipping notice myself. Thought it was rather quick. Didn't think this one was coming out until around Sept or Oct. If it is sooner than later then cool!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."