Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Fortune and Glory:
04-11-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: Fortune and Glory:
Good info to know but I would feel a little bad not buying from the frog directly

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Whether you buy from Frog directly, or from a reseller, either way, they're moving units. I like buying from FF directly because I generally preorder, and that way, I tend to get it more quickly, plus I really enjoy the customer service. But sales are sales are sales.
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM
I usually pre order direct from De Frog-as it gets you your Games 1-2 months faster but we 'll see what the
MSP is on this and what other Goodies are in the works due to be out around the same time.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-15-2011, 12:44 AM
*chiming in a little late but...*
Another instant pre-order from FFP! And a coffin box to boot. I love pulp nearly as much as I love gothic, having a beaucoup amount of figures is always good (Nazis... I hate these guys!)
I'm wondering what the pre-order bonuses will be?
04-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Nice find! Love the theme, and the idea of different modes of play (co-op or versus) sounds good, as does being able to play with just one or two players, since I have a heck of a time getting a group together.
04-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah, this is going to be a tough call. I *lurv* me some LNoE and IfOS...haven't played any of their other games, though. And 75 bones is a lot to pay for something unknown.

Do I support them no matter what? Do I support them only on the lines I *know* I love? Speaking of which, where's my reprint of SotF? And where's my Cartwright expansion for IfOS?

w.
04-29-2011, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2011 11:08 AM by ForestRunner.)
This looks absolutely amazing!!! FFP game design and concept is just astounding.

Though, I can't get this scene out of my head, now...

Short Round: What is Sankara?
Indiana Jones: Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
06-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Any info on whether this will be available at Gen Con this year?
06-14-2011, 12:04 AM
I sure hope so. I had a good time at the FFP booth last year.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2011, 12:40 AM
I know! Me too! It was definitely my favorite part of the Con and I had a blast the entire time!