Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Forum Information
08-15-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Forum Information
Hello gamers !

I have been waiting for the right moment to get a zombie addiction, i played the game many years back under the influence of to much sun ha ha just kidding anyhow i am thinking maybe buying the board game or just getting stuck into it one way or the other ! now i know you game loving people here might just have a bit of short time to send me a post pushing me in the right direction for what might be my new pass time addiction anyone out there who can help me best get started :P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Welcome to TZG-if you check out the Last Night on Earth Board I'm sure you'll find
enough to direct you to Zombie Crack. You've got the Base Game & several expansions
so there is a lot of depth.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-20-2014, 10:57 AM
(08-15-2014 09:40 PM)fleshinblood Wrote:  Hello gamers !

I have been waiting for the right moment to get a zombie addiction, i played the game many years back under the influence of to much sun ha ha just kidding anyhow i am thinking maybe buying the board game or just getting stuck into it one way or the other ! now i know you game loving people here might just have a bit of short time to send me a post pushing me in the right direction for what might be my new pass time addiction anyone out there who can help me best get started :P

Go get it already!Zombie17 It's the best game I've ever played/own. It's fantastic if you like Zombies if you hate Zombies it's great too 'cos you can
beat them
shoot them
bludgeon them
blow them up
set them on fire
eviscerate them
pierce them
prune them
bite them (Kenny's a bit crackers)

Well I think you get the idea...Zombie12
04-16-2015, 05:23 AM
(02-08-2011 01:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Ya, at first I thought the "11 posts" rule made sense. It worked in my case. I would have never participated at all if I wasn't forced to by the Mighty Sarku. He really does know what is best for us...

But lately (after the release of D's fire expansion), the 11 post rule kinda backfired. There were 216 new posts when I looked today, and many were just "LOL totally Dude!" on 6 month old threads. Maybe this new rule will be better.

Maybe we could have an official thread section, like the introductions, where people make their request publicly, to the entire community, as part of the acceptance proccess. The responses may be fun to watch.

LOL, I totally agree dude!
05-16-2017, 01:58 AM
(12-17-2010 02:44 AM)Sarku Wrote:  1) No spammers and no spam bots. I'll delete them as soon as I discover them. Sometimes it might take a little while, but I'll do it. I'm just crazy enough to do it. Ask my mom.

2) Don't hate the players. Hate the game. Be nice to each other. There doesn't seem to be a problem with that whatsoever. So this shouldn't be a big deal. There is no Fight Club.

3) To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process.

4) I, Sarku, am the Admin. I have 5 Super Moderators. They are my Goon Squad.

They are:
  • Old Dwarf - He is a wise, grizzled man. A great gamer and he loves A Touch of Evil. He's comfortable in his shoes, but his shoes aren't comfortable.
  • zombie67 - This brute comes to us from England. He's a one-man wrecking crew. Bent on destruction, world-domination and getting his college degree.
  • supervike - A fair-skinned, red-haired Norseman hailing from the great state of Iowa. He loves potatoes and he's a fantastic miniature painter.
  • mqstout - Pittsburgh's gift to Gaming. He's also an encyclopedia of gaming knowledge and different forms of mid-western ninja quilting. He also loves Barry Manilow music.
  • Gothic Incarnation †The Legendary Hunter† - (Retired) TZG man in the Old South.He also sleeps with the light on.
  • Samuraitrev-A painted Brit-TZG Painting Guru & Session Report poster a man of all seasons(if you leave out Fall,Spring & Summer)

5) What I say (or my Goon Squad says) goes.

Enjoy. Well I say enjoy.

(12-17-2010 04:16 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  
(12-17-2010 02:44 AM)Sarku Wrote:  3) It takes 11 posts to gain download access. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I hate the freeloading.

Might I make a suggestion to this one? No random cheap posting just to reach the Download limit. On many other boards with such a restriction, you see people just posting the Word "Welcome" over and over again to Intro posts, some over a year old, just to reach the post limit for downloading or what not. Or other inane comments on other posts, like "Cool" or "I like this" and some of them have absolutely nothing to do with the original or subsequent posts.

I think we had one here a few days ago, posted 5 things (MOST boards have a 5 post limit before allowing Downloads or whatever), seemingly at random, and the one to mine asking if anyone else lived in my little corner of the world that seemed like it didn't really relate to what I asked...

I know I'm new and all, but I have admin'd, moderated, global/super moderated, and otherwise staffed on more forums than I can count anymore in the past. And noted that this was a large issue before. So new or not, I thought I'd make the suggestion anyway. Watchmen02

Feel free to ignore me. LOL

(12-17-2010 11:52 AM)zombie67 Wrote:  Cheers for the suggestion. Between us we try to monitor all posts made and will warn and even ban people for such things

(12-17-2010 02:41 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I am in the process of buying some Barry Manilow music such that I can learn to love it.

(02-08-2011 11:56 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  I think it is sad that it had to come to this... But I totally agree with the new Download rule. Maybe it will cut down on the crap BS posts just to leach our stuff and take off. So sad... BUT I fully agree and support this new rule.

Hey guys. Although I just registered today, I totally agree with you on this! I'm a total newb at this point, but even I can see the logic to this! I really dislike fakers and scammers who are just trying to get over on people who are putting real effort into a project! I have always believed that when it's for the positive benefit of the project, and the people involved, "DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO"!
05-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Welcome to TZG Rap.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-25-2019, 07:44 PM