Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Suggestions
01-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Toungue RE: Forum Suggestions
Maybe you could include a place for Members who want to trade or sell game materials from Flying Frog Productions, IE; Promo Cards, Games, Expansions, Etc. I'm not suggesting a commerce site expansion - just an informal area for those with extra material to communicate with those looking for it. :P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Big Grin RE: Forum Suggestions
It would also be cool if you could have an area where individuals looking for a player group could look for groups who need players. Sometimes it's tough to find other players! Playing with experienced players could really help a newbie like me!Zombie17
02-23-2009, 03:03 AM
RE: Forum Suggestions
I have a suggestion, if I may share it. Right now the Off-Topic forum is a just a jumble of anything (hence being off topic, right?). Perhaps it would be better, and more attractive to visitors, if there was a larger off-topic section. Perhaps a separate forum for other zombie/supernatural games, zombie/supernatural books, zombie/supernatural movies, and then an anything-goes forum (topic wise, not bar room brawling). Or at the very least have two off-topic forums: one strictly for zombie/supernatural related content and one for all other miscellaneous discussions. That way there are extra sections that deal with the same themes as the Flying Frog games so it would be easier to find and get involved with related topics.

This site/forum is based around FFP's games. And, as a relatively new game company, they're not as well known as they should be for the high quality products they're making. It would not be a stretch to say that there are, even in the gaming world, more people out there who don't know about FFP's games than there are people who do know. If there were other sections based around related content, not only could that help to bring more people here but it would also give them the exposure to LNoE and AToE, which they may not discover otherwise. It's just my opinion, but I it's easier to draw a person into something new if they're already participating in a community that deals with the same subject matter. As it stands now, with the forum revolving around only two games, it may not be enough to pique the interest of the random netizen who passes by looking for zombie conversation.
02-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Wow.The Chief got on it I was wondering why the new
Forums came about:cool:.

I see no one mentioned they should increase the MOD's
salaryInsane19..Oh well

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-24-2009, 03:01 AM
OD... I'm giving you a 400% salary increase!!!

Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2009, 12:53 PM
Sárku Wrote:OD... I'm giving you a 400% salary increase!!!

Zombie17

The Medical benefits still suckWatchmen02

OD

02-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Old Dwarf Wrote:The Medical benefits still suckWatchmen02

What more could you want than eternal unlife after death?
03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Just another idea in an attempt to encourage more people to join up and/or post: add one of those "Introduce Yourself" sections for new members. I noticed in a lot of cases, that pulls some lurkers out of the shadows if they're still not sure whether they want to participate or not. The easiest thing to talk about is oneself, so that may be why it seems to do the trick. I don't know where you'd put it or if you'd add an extra forum so soon after making all the new sections, but I thought I'd bring up the idea.
03-07-2009, 03:53 PM
n107 Wrote:Just another idea in an attempt to encourage more people to join up and/or post: add one of those "Introduce Yourself" sections for new members. I noticed in a lot of cases, that pulls some lurkers out of the shadows if they're still not sure whether they want to participate or not. The easiest thing to talk about is oneself, so that may be why it seems to do the trick. I don't know where you'd put it or if you'd add an extra forum so soon after making all the new sections, but I thought I'd bring up the idea.

Not a bad idea. I'll get right on that. I'll probably add it up top.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Question RE: Forum Suggestions
Donations?

I have s small amount left on a gift card & I was
going to just donate it to the Forum.

I thought we had a donation button but now I
don't see one,so it was probably someother Forum.

I know other members have donated so was it by
snail mail with a check or MO?

It would be so much more convient just to have a way
to drop plastic here...is this possible?

OD