Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Franzoid's painted LNOE
02-13-2012, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 01:57 AM by Franzoid.)
Franzoid's painted LNOE
Hey all, Franzoid here.

Here's all the painted mini's for the game, my inspiration comes and goes so I've done 14 zombies so far, with 7 more to go! Also, Johnny and the father are the only heroes that aren't done; the roommate's got dibs on them, she'll get around to it one day : D.

Anyways these are they heroes yours truly did

These are the ones my lady did

These are the first wave of zombies I did

These are the second wave of zombies

And these two are my favorites so they get a special spot.

If anyone knows what the gold one is a nod to, bonus points for you.

Questions? Comments?
enjoy!

EDIT: bluh, those are huge. Any tips on how to make the pics a reasonable size?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Franzoid's painted LNOE
wow!!! these looks awesome Zombie17 love the blood stains and the torn arm on one of the zombie.
02-14-2012, 02:53 PM
For image size, it's just best you downscale them locally first. Depends on what software you have. If you have Windows, open the image in Paint and click the Resize button from the Image bin (top left, 2nd bin). Specify a horizontal/vertical percentage by which to scale the image.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Super gory, just like I likes it. Nice.

As for the image size, I just take a screencap on my computer and crop it down.

+1 rep for posting these bad boys (and gals).
02-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Good stuff! I like the Zombie vomiting blood and the one with the peeled off arm. Keep at it!
02-15-2012, 07:59 PM
It's always good to see people taking time to paint the figures. Good job.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Whats the gold one? Whats the gold one?!!!
02-22-2012, 08:20 PM
(02-18-2012 04:03 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  Whats the gold one? Whats the gold one?!!!

Now that I think about it, I don't know if anyone should know or not! In Hot Fuzz, there's the human statue who's in gold, and when the protagonist is seeing all the corpses or people the town elders murdered, the human statue is there but his arms are up striking a pose even though he's not alive any more. Makes me laugh every time so I brought him back for another go as a zombie : D

Also, if i paint more guys and want to post them here, is it best if I just edit the first post or should i do a reply with them? Not sure about forum etiquette just yet.
02-22-2012, 08:48 PM
(02-22-2012 08:20 PM)Franzoid Wrote:  Also, if i paint more guys and want to post them here, is it best if I just edit the first post or should i do a reply with them? Not sure about forum etiquette just yet.

Editing the first post is probably fine. I usually start a new thread for each group of minis I am showing. This seems to be fine here too.
02-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Cool, I remember that from Hot Fuzz. Also I would just edit the header with a date and then of course add more pics. That is if they are affiliated with your original post.