Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free FFP ringtones!
12-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Wink Free FFP ringtones!
Hello all,
So I just got a new call phone that allows me to make my own ringtones and put them on my phone. It wasn't an easy process to get them to work, but I finally did. (If you need help with your particular phone might I suggest googling "personal ringtones on <your phone model>" If there's no instructions on how to do so in your phone manual OR the on-line guide.) They are up on the webstore and are free with purchase or $0.50 without purchase, but I thought for those who are interested here, you deserve to get them for free no matter what. So, I've uploaded them in the downloads section in Misc. files for all. Now they just have to get approved. In the meantime, you can download them from this thread.

.mp3  heavyrain.mp3 (Size: 867.25 KB / Downloads: 32)
.mp3  sally1.mp3 (Size: 495 KB / Downloads: 15)
.mp3  thomas.mp3 (Size: 554.59 KB / Downloads: 14)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2010, 03:41 AM
RE: Free FFP ringtones!
NICE.......of course I have no idea how to do this & still cling to my land line,but it's cool for those
who have entered the 21 st Century.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2010, 04:20 AM
These are sweet... TYVM!

*Goes and drops them on his Cell*
12-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Soundgirl, you are seriously awesome. Thank you!
12-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks Soundgirl, been looking for a good ringtone.

If Soundgirl doesn't mind (or wants to offer them herself) and anyone's interested I'll convert them to iPhone format.
12-22-2010, 11:40 PM
(12-22-2010 08:19 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Thanks Soundgirl, been looking for a good ringtone.

If Soundgirl doesn't mind (or wants to offer them herself) and anyone's interested I'll convert them to iPhone format.

That would be awesome! Thanks!
12-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Well, if sickboy is gonna do iPhone, I suppose I'll offer to convert them to any other format you need... I can convert them to just about any format you want or need. On request I can convert to or from MP3, WAV, MP4, FLAC, WMA, ACC, OGG, MP2, AMR, and a few others... Just let me know the format you need and I can likely convert to it... If not I can likely find a way to do so... IF not, well you have one strange phone. LOL
12-23-2010, 04:40 AM
I don't have a problem if you guys are going to upload them into the DOWNLOADS section. Just let me know what the file type of each file is. I need to set the board up so that it can upload/download them. Thanks!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
12-27-2010, 06:27 AM
If you have an iphone, there is an awesome app that allows you to take any music file on your phone and convert any part of it to a ringtone. It's available in the app store, and it's called (appropriately) 'Ringtone Designer'. The full version is only 99 cents ($1.19 Aus) and it will make a 40 second ringtone.

If you have the FFP soundtracks on your phone, it's a simple task to make a ringtone from your favourite track! Watchmen02