Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Events on Other players.
12-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Events on Other players.
Hello Community,
My questions center around do effects one one player affect other players interactions or are they limited to affect situations where ones own models are involved.

Rules Question on Event Effects.. and whom is affected or when...

IN this scenario there are 4 players ,
Player A and B are Zeds..
Player 1 and 2 are Heroes..

Player A and B are in the Zed turn With zombies in same space attacking Player 1 ... can player 2 play an effect from their hand that affects player 1 combat bonuses?

Player A zed is fighting player 1 hero on hero turn, can player B play effect on combat?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 02:51 PM
RE: Events on Other players.
Most events are non character related, so yes you can play EVENTS. Items are character based so you need to be together for some interaction with those.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-21-2011, 02:06 AM
agreed Watchmen02

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2011, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 07:42 AM by Zinthos.)
In general, Players hold events, not Heroes, and players are allowed to play their event cards on any Hero, not just ones they control (or if relevant, any Zombie/building/target, not just ones near to their Heroes).

Zombie players can use their cards on another Zombie Player's Zombie(s), as long as the card doesn't explicitly say "your Zombie(s)". This is from the FAQ in the main rulebook.

But note, the Zombie Fight:-card rule section refers to a "Zombie" playing the card, not a Zombie player, and discusses that Zombies minds can only hold one thought, so each Zombie can still only use one Fight:-card per fight, regardless of which player plays it.