Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fresh meat
06-20-2012, 02:45 AM
Fresh meat
Greetings to all my fellow zombie enthusiasts. I have been recently converted to LNOE. I have played many tabletop games, including D&D and ZOMBIES!!! but both pale in comparison to the shear pleasure provoked by playing LNOE. I find that D&D is much more complicated, requiring the players to remember an increasing amount of data, including their own abilities and the events that are transpiring. A good run usually consists of two hours accomplishing a minor task, the major tasks more than doubling that. On the other hand, ZOMBIES!!! is much more simplistic, with only one goal (ESCAPE or 25 kills) and a lack of cooperation. I mean, you would think a group of survivors trying to escape a zombie epidemic would atleast make some attempt at banding together. LNOE plays the fine line between these two, and with the coming expansion introducing an amazing experience system, really improves upon an already superior game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Fresh meat
DD welcome to TZG (we're big on initials here)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Welcome fresh brain.... i mean DD, have pleasant stay
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Welcome friend!

Quoting Diablo's Butcher "Aahhh, fresh meat!".
06-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Welcome to this happy community!
Hope you enjoy it here. Zombie11

Not the face!! Not the face!!
06-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Greetings, Fresh Meat. welcome aboard the zombie train. Hope you enjoy the ride.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2012, 09:23 PM
These are the realms of the hungry dead and the last outpost for badass Zombie mashers.
So pick a juicy brain from our buffet of terrified students rotten hand picked from Woodinvale. OR lock and load that shotgun, fire up your chainsaw and prepare for what could be your Last Night on Earth!
06-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the boards, my friend! I am fairly new to Last Night On Earth and these forums myself. This game is HIGHLY addicting! Hope you will come around a lot more to discuss your love of the game, share thoughts and questions with us, and all that fun stuff! Gadzooks!
06-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Welcome, DD!

I was looking for a more complex zombie board game to play after buying a simple but amusing one called "Oh No! Zombies!" and my search brought me to Zombies!! and LNOE.

Zombies was very tempting with all the expansions but now I'm very glad I chose to go with LNOE.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
06-27-2012, 03:38 PM
LNOE has me hooked. I'm new here as well and so far the members and threads have been very helpful. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.