Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From Canada eh
01-05-2012, 10:25 AM
From Canada eh
Hey,

Just bought the game last week after seeing it on the shelf at a hobby store.

i actually havnt played board games in a really long time. aside from monopoly 5 months ago and puerto rico (for the first time) a few weeks ago.

i went to buy my brother puerto rico for xmas and while i was there saw LNOE and could not stop thinking about it...figured it was a sign that i need to have it. and im really glad i bought it lol.

played it 5 times and each time i was zombies. first time i won although we were sure we played it wrong. second time heros won but i gave my sister 3 or 4 turns before i started to attack so we could see what cards would do. third game i won. fouth game heros won. fifth game zombies won due to the the card that makes heros flip 10 cards or they lose.

overall great game and cant wait to play the other scenarios.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: From Canada eh
Welcome to TZG....We seem to be picking up new members from "true north"
I guess the Zombie Invasion has hit Canada.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi Korn. Greetings and Welcome. Wow, in the 5th game the Heroes went through their Hero Deck. I have only won a game once due to, the heroes empting their Hero Deck. Hey its still a win Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-06-2012, 04:41 AM
(01-05-2012 08:53 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi Korn. Greetings and Welcome. Wow, in the 5th game the Heroes went through their Hero Deck. I have only won a game once due to, the heroes empting their Hero Deck. Hey its still a win Watchmen02

lol yeah my sister likes to camp with the drifter.
01-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Indeed the zombie invasion has hit Canada and it spreading like a wild fire.

Where in Canada are you from? I hail from Whitby,Ontario. I haven't seen LNOE for sale anywhere around here I looked, maybe this hobby shop is more specialized in boardgaming. If it's near me i.e. Toronto did they have the Growing Hunger Expansion? I would like it for my birthday but the wife hates ordering online, if I could tell her where top go it would certainly get me the game faster.

Thanks,
RPeers Zombie20
01-11-2012, 07:16 PM
(01-11-2012 07:05 PM)rpeers Wrote:  Indeed the zombie invasion has hit Canada and it spreading like a wild fire.

Where in Canada are you from? I hail from Whitby,Ontario. I haven't seen LNOE for sale anywhere around here I looked, maybe this hobby shop is more specialized in boardgaming. If it's near me i.e. Toronto did they have the Growing Hunger Expansion? I would like it for my birthday but the wife hates ordering online, if I could tell her where top go it would certainly get me the game faster.

Thanks,
RPeers Zombie20

hey! im near vancouver. looks like you might have to order it online lol.