Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From Oregon
03-05-2015, 08:33 AM
From Oregon
I've been lurking around and even posting a little bit, but I should probably formally introduce myself here!

My name is Jeff Day, and I'm a Zombiholic. :-)

I've played quite a bit of D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder, and am currently GM'ing a Pathfinder campaign. I stumbled across LNOE while binge watching every episode of Tabletop in order to determine what game I should buy. I decided it was the best game on the entire series and knew I had to buy it.

Since then, I have introduced it to approximately six of my best friends (two of them haven't gotten to play it yet, but will be playing soon,) and I've bought enough expansions to be slightly embarrassed at the amount of money I've poured into this new hobby of mine... unless talking to a fellow player who understands :-)

I haven't been much into the Zombie scene prior to this game, although I have enjoyed the casual zombie film here or there, my favorite being "Aaah! Zombies!!" and I've also slain my fair share of Zombies ... in Minecraft.

I've found this forum/community to be a warm and welcome additional bonus to what was already a great game, and look forward to ongoing participation here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: From Oregon
Welcome aboard Jeff, I think we all understand throwing money at FFP (they should send us a free Turkey every
Thanksgiving) the LNoE Expansions should keep you busy for some time but have you checked out the
other FFP Games?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Greetings Jeff and thank you for the introduction. I understand only too well the call to buy games and their expansions. Happy gaming mate and see you on the boards.

Oh and well done for introducing this game to a little bit more of the world.Zombie17
03-06-2015, 01:00 AM
Glad to have you. Stay a while, find a nice corner and relax.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user