Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frontier Town Preview
10-14-2015, 05:58 AM
Frontier Town Preview

This looks AMAZING.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Frontier Town Preview
Woot! Getting me all excited!
10-15-2015, 10:31 AM
OMG- FFP has really gone off the deep end. The support for SOB is amazing.Looks like every time
they went to develop a Stretch Goal/ Add on they just got carried away ,I can see why the rest
of their Games haven't got any new stuff.

Can't wait till all this stuff is produced.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-15-2015, 02:47 PM
I was only 2 minutes in before I started to completely geek out on this lol. I am very excited for this expansion!
10-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Seriously. You are not kidding about getting carried away.
10-15-2015, 03:49 PM
This looks really good. REALLY good.

One thing that I really appreciate from this game is the sheer amount of stuff to do, both in and out of the mines. If there was ever a tabletop game that came as close to an open-world video game, SOBS is it. It's so much a free-form game in the choices of activities that you can use within your play experience, and the town expansion ups that aspect tenfold.

My only gripe/worry, is that there's too much to do, and it can seem directionless at times - a little bit of kitchen-sink syndrome. FFG really need to put out some campaign books to direct people (especially newcomers) through all of the possibilities. I was working with Klutz from BGG on a three mission campaign, but things just kind of stalled and drifted away for some reason. The Jargono town supplement he made did come partially from those missions I was writing, so I guess that's good enough.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user