Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny Observation - Father Joseph teamed with Amanda
06-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Funny Observation - Father Joseph teamed with Amanda
So, I was playing with my gaming group a few weeks ago. I was heroes, and I had Father Joseph and Amanda. So, since Amanda has her "Beautiful" ability that gives male heroes an extra fight dice, I kept the two of them together.

Well... I couldn't help but get a chuckle at the fact that this is kind of a creepy, uncomfortable way to use Amanda's ability. LOL! He is a priest, yet he is getting an extra fight dice because she is beautiful? LOL! Just curious if that ever occurred to anybody else. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Funny Observation - Father Joseph teamed with Amanda
She's just such a pure, inspirational prom queen. He's instilled with the desire to protect her innocence!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 01:03 AM
(06-06-2013 08:16 PM)mqstout Wrote:  She's just such a pure, inspirational prom queen. He's instilled with the desire to protect her innocence!

LOL! Okay, I like that. Good save. I can buy that. In fact, that is how I plan to explain it from now on if that just so happens to come up. ;-)

Funny enough, I actually love this game a little more than anybody probably should. LOL! So, I actually don't like the idea of Father Joseph being anything but the pure, innocent, decent, good man a preist SHOULD be. So, I like that explanation. ;-)
06-08-2013, 02:16 AM
He wasn't born a priest... Maybe the end of the world so to speak unleashes his primal urges... He won't pick up a gun, but he'll pick up a chick.. Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
06-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I let Father Joe have his "Last Night" with Billy and the other male students...
06-09-2013, 02:06 AM
(06-08-2013 02:23 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I let Father Joe have his "Last Night" with Billy and the other male students...

Lol this is going to be allowed in my games now.
06-13-2013, 01:39 AM
LOL! Terrible. Terrible, yet hilarious.
06-14-2013, 05:06 PM
(06-08-2013 02:23 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I let Father Joe have his "Last Night" with Billy and the other male students...

I support that Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05