Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gah, this game kicks @$$!!!
01-29-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: Gah, this game kicks @$$!!!
(01-26-2012 07:25 PM)pasngr46n2 Wrote:  Freak01
New comer here. Bought my girlfriend a copy for Christmas via thinkgeek.com(nother great site) but it turns out I'm the one obsessed with the game. She loves the zombies though. I've kinda dabbled in Magic the Gathering a bit so there's a lot of familiar terms and whatnot. This game is more my speed though fo sho! Tons of fun for the whole zombie family. Glad to e here![/font]

Most certainly.

LNoE is a boss.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2012, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 08:31 PM by LUIJOD.)
(01-26-2012 08:09 PM)jordo Wrote:  Welcome!
I'm having so much fun with this game that I can't believe I hadn't heard about it until last November!

Too true, I heard about it from my aunt, she's an old-school horror / sci-fi nut and just happened to notice it at a comic book shop in Puerto Rico.

Once I looked the game up on google & boardgamegeek.com I was hooked

I haven't obsessed over a board game so much since Hero Quest! :P
(01-28-2012 08:46 PM)pasngr46n2 Wrote:  i wanna play every freakin' day!!

I KNOW!!! my GF likes it but she rolls her eyes at me when she catches me reading over the rule book, of course I need to make 100% sure I've gotten the rules memorized in my head... Watchmen01
02-01-2012, 07:39 PM
(01-31-2012 08:19 PM)LUIJOD Wrote:  I haven't obsessed over a board game so much since Hero Quest! :P

HeroQuest FTW! I still love this game, and still play it with my wife and daughter. It is what got me into gaming, and eventually kinda morphed into HeroScape, which is probably my family's favorite game now. Roll 'dem skulls!Insane02