Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies, Run! - For the IOS and Android
03-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Zombies, Run! - For the IOS and Android
I wasn't sure if I should put this here but there is a game style element involved.

Zombies, Run! is a fitness game where you are Runner #5 dropped in Able township. The idea is you have to run from zombie hoards in order to help gather items to build up the town. It is pretty interesting and is currently on sale for half price.

Since I use an Ipod Touch the full functionality is not there, but the game is still fun to listen to while exercising/walking. I have come acros some annoyances, mainly the battery warning stops the tracking of your time, but I am working on trying to fix that. The game also incorporates your songs on your device and plays the game snippets in between your selected music.

Take a peek if you are interested.

Zombies, Run!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Zombies, Run! - For the IOS and Android
I have this app and love it. It definitely makes going for a run a lot more fun. If you really use your imagination and put yourself in the shoes of runner #5 it's a great time. I also prefer running at night while using this app. Something about running at night makes it so much more real!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Zombies, Run! - For the IOS and Android
I also have this app and have bought it twice actually. I had it on my android and then recently switched to a Windows 8 phone so I wad to repurchase it for that platform. Sadly, even though you link to your profile on the site, it doesn't link the older data so I had to start back at Mission 1