Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gauntlet game all feedback welcome
02-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Gauntlet game all feedback welcome
Thought I would try a game gauntlet. Starting with 6 heros you play escape in the truck hopefully making it easier. Any survivors drive the truck to timber peak with all weapons etc they have amassed. Zombies auto spawn and any zombies on the 1st board follow the truck increasing the pool.
Has anyone done anything similar, did it work, any tweeks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: Gauntlet game all feedback welcome
Tried it loved it, a few tweaks had 4 start hero,s 2 reserves
02-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Sounds mint. Will try that Watchmen02
02-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Was really good having characters move onto a second game, it the made the first game so that I had to think about the items (and penalties) that I was taking with me almost more than my strategy for winning. I also felt some attachment to the heroes for once - well, the sheriff with uber upgrades at least!

Good fun and I'll kick ur arse next time!
02-16-2014, 12:54 PM
May need a few tweaks to the zombie move over rule as giving them grave weapons if they moved boards seemed excessive, fun but excessive. Also felt strategy was more intense both sides like holding back spawn cards till I thought the 1st part was ending securing more move overs.

Great fun, not a chance in hell
02-17-2014, 03:48 PM
we have done games that lead into other games where you keep equipment on hand from the last game. but 'heal up as if you stayed in a safe house overnight and had time to rest ( kinda like adding in some LFD/LFD2 Watchmen02 )