Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gearing up for Mass Effect 3
01-31-2012, 12:57 AM
Gearing up for Mass Effect 3
I'm a huge fan of the game. Just finished a thorough play through of the first game and I'll be playing the second next. Should be more than ready for the third in March. Any other fans? I really can't stress how much of an amazing game experience it really is. I highly recommend it. I think both are available for download on Xbox Live. The demo for the third will be availabe soon to. Happy gaming!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Gearing up for Mass Effect 3
I share your enthusiasm. I loved both games and have several different shepards waiting to be imported for the third and final act. I even have one left I'm still planning to finish before the third one comes out. Hopefully it will meet our expectations.

Now a question for you if you don't mind. I've so far managed to avoid most of the info regarding details of the plot, and apparently I'm the only one imposing this media blackout on myself, at least among my friends who are also awaiting the game. Are you doing the same, or are you enjoying every detail that comes out?

I've found it increases the enjoyment of the game (for me at least) when I don't spoil myself with all the info out there.
01-31-2012, 06:25 PM
I check out the trailers and stuff but i don't search for every detail I can find especially things concerning the plot. So are you gonna try the Demo when it's available or skip that to? I would check out the trailer that shows the incorporation of Kinect if you don't own one like me. It looks pretty exciting and I've never been taken by the Kinect/Move/Wii peripherals at all but the things they're doing with it have got me considering buying the Kinect. That's all I'll mention! I find that there's so many surprises in the game itself that it doesn't hurt to take a peek every now and then. Not to mention I've been overseas a lot with no access to Mass Effect whatsoever! That's why I'm going through the first two again. I haven't even had the chance to play the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2 yet! I just finished ME1 and I'm starting ME2 today. I love the game so much I don't think I'll ever stop playing it.

05-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Didn't see a thread for ME3. Anyone playing it? I am always looking for teammates who actually communicate for multiplayer.
05-23-2012, 10:58 PM
(05-07-2012 04:03 AM)sci teacher Wrote:  Didn't see a thread for ME3. Anyone playing it? I am always looking for teammates who actually communicate for multiplayer.

Yeaaaah buddy, i got my bro hooked on the multiplayer and he got a friend hooked. We always have room for a 4th. Hit me up on Live; pasngr46n2
I grabbed a couple gamer tags off here but i've only seen one or two playing ME3.

06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
I've just finished Mass Effect 2 today (Platinumed + 100%). Awesome game now I need Mass Effect 3...

I played an infiltrator and my favorite weapon's the anti-material Sniper rifle. Head shots while cloaked and killing them in one shot make me very happyZombie17

1st play through on Insanity level.
06-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Bought the collectors edition on release night at midnight. I have a PS3 so I didn't play #1 but I had four full play throughs (80 - 100 hours each) of # 2.

I finished #3 ONCE and am fighting to get myself to play through again with another old character. I won't give away the details but a stellar game was destroyed in the last 10 minutes by ONE, possibly TWO, writers/producers. I will not spoil the details and some liked the ending although everyone must admit (including the Better Business Bureau) that Bioware's promises about the ending were patently false. I would advise reading the following after finishing it.

http://jmstevenson.me/2012/03/22/all-tha...-effect-3/

you should also watch this after finishing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_A7SeawU4

Even Bioware admitted they missed the mark after the fans were on the brink of tarring and feathering them and are releasing an extended cut DLC later this summer.

Finally you can read how a writer for the whole series laid the blame for the ending squarely at the feet of the egocentric boss who locked the writing team out of discussions for the ending unlike EVERY OTHER PLOT POINT IN THE SERIES.

http://alizrak.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/...-spoilers/
07-16-2012, 08:33 PM
I cannot wait for this Tuesday, new DLC and multi-player coming out. It is going to be awesome!