Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gears of War Minis
12-06-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Gears of War Minis
(12-05-2014 10:18 PM)FruitEatingBear Wrote:  Took me 8 goes just to beat the introductory mission!

Glad it's not just me then!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 03:07 PM
dude... COOL! I wanted to get the GoW game but I just didn't see myself having time to play it with Shadows of Brimstone on the shelf taking up all my time these days. These gorgeous paint jobs make it look all the cooler! props man! And thanks for sharing!!!!
12-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Cheers Raynor!
12-06-2014, 10:14 PM
(12-06-2014 03:07 PM)Raynor Wrote:  dude... COOL! I wanted to get the GoW game but I just didn't see myself having time to play it with Shadows of Brimstone on the shelf taking up all my time these days. These gorgeous paint jobs make it look all the cooler! props man! And thanks for sharing!!!!

Dang, it's a long ol' game all right. I took on the second mission, where you get chased by a Berserker, and it was up near the 2 1/2 hour mark before I finally got killed. If you're a hardcore SoB (so to speak), you won't have time for it.